GSY vs BEL Dream11 Prediction: Guernsey and Belgium will lock horns in the 23rd match of the European Cricket Championship 2023 on October 1, 2023 at the Cartama Oval, Cartama.
GSY vs BEL (Guernsey vs Belgium) Match Details
- Match: Guernsey vs Belgium
- Tournament: European Cricket Championship 2023
- Match Number: 23
- Date: Sep 30, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM IST
- Venue: Cartama Oval, Cartama
Guernsey vs Belgium (GSY vs BEL) Match preview
Guernsey and Belgium will face off in the 23rd match of the European Cricket Championship 2023 on September 30, 2023, at the Cartama Oval, Cartama. Both teams have had a contrasting start to the tournament, with Guernsey winning both of their previous matches and Belgium winning one and losing one.
Guernsey will be looking to maintain their winning streak and secure a place in the playoffs. They have a strong batting lineup, led by Tom Nightingale, who has scored 132 runs in the tournament so far, and David Hooper, who has scored 118 runs. Their bowling attack is also well-balanced, with Ben Ferbrache and Jason Martin picking up four wickets each so far.
Belgium, on the other hand, will be looking to bounce back from their defeat in their previous match. They have a good batting lineup, with Ali Raza and Faizal Khaliq being the key players. Their bowling attack is also decent, with Saber Zakhil and Adnan Razaaq being the main wicket-takers.
GSY vs BEL Player stats
- Tom Nightingale: 132 runs, 2 wickets
- David Hooper: 118 runs
- Ben Ferbrache: 4 wickets
- Jason Martin: 4 wickets
- Ali Raza: 124 runs
- Faizal Khaliq: 112 runs
- Saber Zakhil: 6 wickets
- Adnan Razaaq: 4 wickets
Guernsey is likely to go with the same team that won their previous match against Croatia. Belgium, on the other hand, may make a few changes to their lineup, with Faizal Khaliq and Adnan Razaaq likely to come into the side.
GSY vs BEL Dream11 Team Prediction
- Wicket-keepers: Ben Smith
- Batsmen: Tom Nightingale, Ali Raza, Faizal Khaliq, David Hooper
- All-rounders: Luke Le Tissier, Adnan Razaaq
- Bowlers: Ben Ferbrache, Jamie Nussbaumer, Saber Zakhil, Oliver Pitcher
Captain: Tom Nightingale
Vice-captain: Ali Raza
GSY vs BEL Fantasy Tips
- Guernsey have been in excellent form in the tournament so far, and they are likely to be the favorites to win this match.
- Belgium have a good batting lineup, but their bowling attack is a bit weak.
- Tom Nightingale and Ali Raza are the key players for their respective teams.
DISCLAIMER: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.