AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of the match between Australia Women and West Indies Women.
AU-W vs WI-W Match Details
- Match: 1st T20I
- Date: October 1, 2023
- Time: 6:50 AM (IST)
- Venue: North Sydney Oval, Sydney
AU W vs WI W Preview
World champions Australia Women will be taking on West Indies Women in the first of a three-match T20I series on Sunday at North Sydney Oval in Sydney. The T20I series will conclude on October 5th at Brisbane and thereafter the 3-match ODI series will get underway on October 8th and will be finished on the 15th of October at Melbourne.
Australia Women are the favorites to win the series, but West Indies Women will be looking to upset them. The West Indies team has a number of talented players, including Hayley Matthews, Stafanie Taylor, and Deandra Dottin.
AU-W vs WI-W West Indies Women Tour of Australia 1st T20I Pitch Report: The pitch at North Sydney Oval is a bit two-paced wicket, and is expected to aid the bowlers. Pacers might get some help upfront with the new ball and thr spinners are expected to play a key role in the middle overs
AU-W vs WI-W Head-to-Head Record (last 5 Matches):
|West Indies Women||0|
AU-W vs WI-W Players Stats
- Alyssa Healy: 2841 runs in 115 T20Is at an average of 24.64 and a strike rate of 125.23.
- Meg Lanning: 2836 runs in 119 T20Is at an average of 27.62 and a strike rate of 116.68.
- Ellyse Perry: 1347 runs and 120 wickets in 127 T20Is.
- Beth Mooney: 2320 runs in 96 T20Is at an average of 30.93 and a strike rate of 115.45.
- Ashleigh Gardner: 1536 runs and 69 wickets in 76 T20Is.
West Indies Women
- Hayley Matthews: 2090 runs and 101 wickets in 101 T20Is.
- Stafanie Taylor: 6227 runs and 109 wickets in 135 T20Is.
- Deandra Dottin: 2642 runs and 62 wickets in 131 T20Is.
- Shemaine Campbelle: 2187 runs in 118 T20Is at an average of 18.51 and a strike rate of 103.67.
- Anisa Mohammed: 124 wickets in 123 T20Is.
Australia Women are expected to be at full strength for this match. They have a number of experienced players in their lineup, and they will be looking to start their title defense on a winning note.
West Indies Women are also expected to be at full strength for this match. They have some dangerous batters in their lineup, but their bowling is not as good as Australia’s.
AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team Prediction
- Wicket-keepers: Alyssa Healy (AUS)
- Batsmen: Meg Lanning (AUS), Ellyse Perry (AUS), Hayley Matthews (WI), Stafanie Taylor (WI)
- All-rounders: Beth Mooney (AUS), Ashleigh Gardner (AUS), Deandra Dottin (WI)
- Bowlers: Megan Schutt (AUS), Anisa Mohammed (WI), Hayley Matthews (WI)
Captain: Meg Lanning (AUS)
Vice-captain: Ellyse Perry (AUS)
Australia Women are the favorites to win this match, and they are expected to start their title defense on a winning note. However, West Indies Women are a good team, and they have some dangerous batters in their lineup. It should be a competitive match, but Australia Women are the better team on paper.
DISCLAIMER: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.