UEFA Champions League is back for another round of exciting matches this week, with eight games taking place on Tuesday. Here’s a guide to all the action:
- Borussia Dortmund vs Newcastle United (Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund, Germany)
- FC Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Barcelona (Volksparkstadion, Hamburg, Germany)
- AC Milan vs BSC Young Boys Bern (San Siro, Milan, Italy)
- FC Barcelona vs Feyenoord (Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain)
- Manchester City vs Sevilla (Etihad Stadium, Manchester, England)
- FC Copenhagen vs RB Leipzig (Telia Parken, Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Real Madrid vs Red Bull Salzburg (Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid, Spain)
- Lazio vs Paris Saint-Germain (Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy)
What to look out for
There are some cracking matches to look forward to on Tuesday, with some of the biggest clubs in Europe in action. Borussia Dortmund vs Newcastle United is a particularly intriguing clash, with both teams looking to get their Champions League campaigns off to a winning start. FC Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Barcelona is another mouthwatering tie, as the Ukrainian champions take on the Spanish giants.
In Group B, AC Milan will be hoping to make it two wins from two when they host BSC Young Boys Bern, while FC Barcelona will be looking to bounce back from their opening defeat when they take on Feyenoord.
Group C is also wide open, with Manchester City, Sevilla, FC Copenhagen and RB Leipzig all in with a chance of qualifying for the knockout stages. Manchester City will be favourites to win their home game against Sevilla, while FC Copenhagen will be looking to cause an upset when they take on RB Leipzig.
Finally, in Group D, Real Madrid will be looking to maintain their 100% record in the Champions League when they host Red Bull Salzburg, while Lazio will be hoping to get their campaign back on track when they take on Paris Saint-Germain.
How to watch
All of Tuesday’s Champions League games will be broadcast live on BT Sport in the UK. You can also watch the games live on the UEFA website or on the UEFA Champions League app.
Don’t forget to follow the action on social media
You can keep up with all the latest Champions League news and scores on social media. Follow @UEFAchampionsleague on Twitter and @championsleague on Instagram.
DISCLAIMER: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.