Today’s match Dream11 Prediction for NZ vs NED. New Zealand is set to take on Netherlands in ICC Mens ODI Cricket World Cup on Monday, 09 October 2023 at 02:00 PM IST.
NZ vs NED (New Zealand vs Netherlands) Match Details
|Match||New Zealand vs Netherlands (NZ vs NED)|
|League||ICC Mens ODI Cricket World Cup|
|Date||Monday, 9th October 2023|
|Time||02:00 PM (IST) – 08:30 AM (GMT)|
New Zealand vs Netherlands Preview
New Zealand are the clear favorites for this match, coming off a thumping nine-wicket win over defending champions England in their opening match. The Netherlands, on the other hand, lost their first match to Pakistan, but they put up a good fight and showed that they are not to be underestimated.
New Zealand have a strong batting line-up, led by Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, and Kane Williamson. They also have a good bowling attack, with Trent Boult, Tim Southee, and Mitchell Santner all in good form.
The Netherlands will be hoping to rely on their experienced players, such as Colin Ackermann, Bas de Leede, and Logan van Beek. They will also need to get their openers firing, as they lost early wickets in their first match.
Overall, New Zealand are the better team and are expected to win this match comfortably. However, the Netherlands have shown that they are capable of putting up a good fight, so it should not be a complete walkover.
NZ vs NED Pitch Report: Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
NZ vs NED Weather Report: Weather in Hyderabad, IN is haze. The temperature is expected to around 31°C on the match day with 51% humidity and 6.6 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 6 KM. There are 20% chances of precipitation during the game.
NZ vs NED Head to Head
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports/Hotstar.
NZ vs NED Probable XIs:
NZ Probable XI: Devon Conway, Will Young, Rachin Ravindra, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham (c)(wk), Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Trent Boult
NED Probable XI: Vikramjit Singh, Max O’Dowd, Colin Ackermann, Bas de Leede, Teja Nidamanuru, Scott Edwards (c)(wk), Saqib Zulfiqar, Roelof van de Merwe, Logan van Beek, Aryan Dutt, Paul van Meekeren
New Zealand (NZ) Key Players Stats
- Will Young [0, 70, 24, 12, 33, 29]
- Daryl-Mitchell [DNB, (17, 2W), 57, 118*]
- Trent Boult [1W, 2W, 5W, 3W, 0W]
- Mitchell Santner [2W, 1W, 3W, 1W, 1W, 0W]
- Glenn Phillips [2W, 25, (25, 0W)]
- Matt Henry [3W, 2W, 1W, 0W, 1W, 0W]
- Devon Conway [152*, 7, 9, 14, 111*]
Netherlands (NED) Key Players Stats
- Max O’Dowd [5, 52, 8, 16, 8]
- Scott Edwards [5, 5, 15, 5, 16]
- Saqib Zulfiqar 
- Paul van Meekeren [3W, 1W, 1W, 2W, 2W]
- Vikramjit Singh [52, 1, 0, 7, 39]
- Logan van Beek [1W, 2W, 3, 1W, 0W]
- Bas de Leede [(67, 4W), (12*, 2W), 6]
Dream11 Team Prediction for NZ vs NED
Wicketkeepers: Devon Conway
Batters: Glenn Phillips, Vikramjit Singh, Max O’Dowd
All-rounders: James Neesham, Rachin Ravindra, Bas de Leede, Colin Ackermann, Mitchell Santner
Bowlers: Logan van Beek, Trent Boult
Captain: James Neesham
Vice-captain: Logan van Beek
- Devon Conway is a must-pick for your Dream11 team. He is in excellent form and is a threat to score big runs.
- Glenn Phillips is another good option for the batting slot. He is a versatile batsman who can score quickly and hit big sixes.
- Vikramjit Singh is a good value pick for the batting slot. He showed his potential in the Netherlands’ first match, scoring 52 runs off 67 deliveries.
- James Neesham is a good option for the all-rounder slot. He is a big-hitting batsman and can also bowl some useful overs.
- Bas de Leede is another good all-rounder option for the Netherlands. He is a consistent batsman and can also bowl some tight overs.
- Trent Boult is a must-pick for the bowling slot. He is one of the best bowlers in the world and is always a threat to take wickets.
- Logan van Beek is another good option for the bowling slot. He is a versatile bowler who can bowl both pace and spin.
DISCLAIMER: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.