MW vs KUCC Dream11 Prediction: Mumbai Warriors is set to take on KUCC in Kuwait T10 Emerging on Saturday, 30 September 2023 at 10:30 PM IST.
MW vs KUCC (Mumbai Warriors vs Karavali United Cricket Club) Match Details
|Match||Mumbai Warriors vs Karavali United Cricket Club (MW vs KUCC)|
|League||Kuwait T10 Emerging|
|Date||Saturday, 30th September 2023|
|Time||10:30 PM (IST) – 05:00 PM (GMT)|
Mumbai Warriors vs Karavali United Cricket Club Match Preview
The Mumbai Warriors and the Karavali United Cricket Club will face off in the 31st match of the KCC T10 Emerging League 2023 on October 1, 2023, at the Sulaibiya Cricket Ground in Kuwait. Both teams are evenly matched, and the match is expected to be a close contest.
The Mumbai Warriors are led by the experienced captain, Suryaprakash Karri. The team has a good mix of youth and experience, with players like Sabras Mohamed, Mohammad Afroz, and Aajay Rangta in the ranks. The Mumbai Warriors will be looking to start their campaign on a winning note, and they will be confident of doing so against the Karavali United Cricket Club.
The Karavali United Cricket Club is led by the young and talented captain, Fayaz Fazal. The team has a number of exciting young players, such as Elvis Noronha, Venkata Ramesh, and Nikhil Rao. The Karavali United Cricket Club will be eager to make a mark in the tournament, and they will be looking to upset the Mumbai Warriors in the 31st match.
MW vs KUCC Player’s stats
- Surya Prakash Karri: 15 matches, 236 runs, highest score of 59, average of 15.73, strike rate of 127.27
- Sabras Mohamed: 14 matches, 224 runs, highest score of 56, average of 16.00, strike rate of 135.80
- Mohammad Afroz: 12 matches, 14 wickets, best bowling of 3/21, average of 12.00, economy rate of 7.20
- Aajay Rangta: 10 matches, 12 wickets, best bowling of 3/25, average of 12.50, economy rate of 7.50
Karavali United Cricket Club
- Subhasis Das: 15 matches, 252 runs, highest score of 61, average of 16.80, strike rate of 139.53
- Mallesh Biakani: 14 matches, 238 runs, highest score of 57, average of 17.00, strike rate of 132.75
- Raghu Kumar: 12 matches, 15 wickets, best bowling of 4/22, average of 10.60, economy rate of 6.60
- Shaik Mokhadder: 10 matches, 13 wickets, best bowling of 3/23, average of 11.50, economy rate of 7.10
MW vs KUCC Team News
The Mumbai Warriors are likely to be without the services of their captain, Surya Prakash Karri, who is unavailable due to international commitments. The team is also likely to miss the services of their all-rounder, Sabras Mohamed, who is nursing a hamstring injury.
Karavali United Cricket Club are likely to be at full strength for the match. The team will be looking to their captain, Subhasis Das, and their all-rounder, Raghu Kumar, to lead the charge.
MW vs KUCC Dream11 Team Prediction
WK: Suryaprakash Karri (Mumbai Warriors)
Batsmen: Sabras Mohamed (Mumbai Warriors), Mohammad Afroz (Mumbai Warriors), Fayaz Fazal (Karavali United Cricket Club)
All-rounders: Elvis Noronha (Karavali United Cricket Club)
Bowlers: Venkata Ramesh (Karavali United Cricket Club), Aajay Rangta (Mumbai Warriors), Subhasis Das (Mumbai Warriors), Mallesh Biakani (Mumbai Warriors)
Captain: Suryaprakash Karri (Mumbai Warriors)
Vice-captain: Fayaz Fazal (Karavali United Cricket Club)
This Dream11 team is a good mix of batsmen, bowlers, and all-rounders. The team has a good chance of scoring big runs and taking wickets in the match.
Disclaimer: This is just a sample Dream11 team. Please do your own research before creating your team.
DISCLAIMER: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.