IND vs NED Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
IND vs NED Dream11 Prediction, ICC Mens Cricket World Cup Warm-up OD, India vs Netherlands Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
India vs Netherlands Match Details
|Match||India vs Netherlands (IND vs NED)|
|League||ICC Mens Cricket World Cup Warm-up OD|
|Date||Tuesday, 3rd October 2023|
|Time||02:00 PM (IST) – 08:30 AM (GMT)|
IND vs NED Match Venue: Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram, India.
India vs Netherlands (IND vs NED) Match Preview
India and the Netherlands will face each other in a warm-up match at the Greenfield International Stadium in Thiruvananthapuram on October 3, 2023. This will be India’s second and final warm-up match before the start of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023.
India are the favorites to win this match, but the Netherlands will be looking to give them a good run for their money. The Dutch team has a number of talented players, including Max O’Dowd, Bas de Leede, and Logan van Beek.
IND vs NED Pitch Report: This is a balanced pitch, a total of 2 match has been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 1 matches and the team bowling first has won 1 match. The average score on this pitch is 247. batting first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
IND vs NED Weather Report: Weather in Trivandrum, IN is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 33°C on the match day with 58% humidity and 5.8 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 6 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
India (IND) Team Updates
- Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Lokesh Rahul and Shreyas Iyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of his team.
Netherlands (NED) Team Updates
- Vikramjit Singh and Max ODowd will probably open the inning.
- Wesley Barresi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Bas de Leede and Colin Ackermann will handle the middle-order batting.
- Scott Edwards will lead the Netherlands as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Scott Edwards will do the Wicket Keeping for Netherlands.
- Roelof van der Merwe and Colin Ackermann will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Logan van Beek and Shariz Ahmad will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Logan van Beek is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
IND vs NED Player stats
India (IND) Key Players
- Shreyas Iyer [105, 3, DNB, 14, 38]
- Hardik Pandya [3W, 1W, 1W, 1W, 87, 0W, 20*]
- Shubman Gill [104, 74, 27*, 121, 19]
- Rohit Sharma [DNB, 0, 53, 56, 74*]
- Jasprit Bumrah [1W, 1W, 2W, 1W, 2W]
- Virat Kohli [DNB, 3, 122*, DNB, 4]
- Mohammed Siraj [6W, 1W, 0W, 3W]
Netherlands (NED) Key Players
- Paul van Meekeren [3W, 1W, 1W, 2W, 2W]
- Vikramjit Singh [1, 0, 7, 39, 10]
- Colin Ackermann [1, 27, 17, 62, 0, 1W]
- Scott Edwards [5, 15, 5, 16, 21]
- Bas de Leede [(12*, 2W), 6, 16, 2W]
- Logan van Beek [2W, 3, 1W, 0W]
IND vs NED Dream11 Team prediction [Grand League]
Wicket-keepers: KL Rahul, Scott Edwards
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, S. Gill, Max O’Dowd
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya, B. De. Leede
Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, K. Yadav, M. Siraj, Logan van Beek
IND vs NED Dream11 prediction [Small League]
Wicket-keepers: Rohit Sharma (c)
Batsmen: Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Suryakumar Yadav, Max O’Dowd
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya, Ryan ten Doeschate
Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, K. Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Logan van Beek
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Shubman Gill [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Rohit Sharma [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Vikramjit Singh [PTs: 11, CR: 6.5]
- Colin Ackermann [PTs: 34, CR: 7.5]
- Bas de Leede [PTs: 55, CR: 8.5]
- Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli are always good picks for fantasy teams, as they are both world-class batsmen.
- Suryakumar Yadav is in good form and could be a good pick for this match.
- Hardik Pandya is a valuable all-rounder, and he could be a good pick for your team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar Kumar are two of the best bowlers in the world, and they should be picked for your team.
- Logan van Beek is a good all-rounder, and he could be a good pick for your team.
India are the favorites to win this match, but the Netherlands will be looking to give them a good run for their money. It should be a good match to watch, and it will be a good opportunity for both teams to get some good practice before the start of the World Cup.
DISCLAIMER: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.