GEF vs VIL Dream11 Preview: The LaLiga EA Sports match between Getafe vs Villarreal will be played on Saturday, 30 September 2023 at 05:30 PM IST. GEF vs VIL Dream11 Prediction, LaLiga EA Sports, Getafe vs Villarreal Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
GEF vs VIL (Getafe vs Villarreal) Match Details
|Match||Getafe vs Villarreal (GEF vs VIL)|
|League||LaLiga EA Sports|
|Date||Saturday, 30th September 2023|
|Time||05:30 PM (IST) – 12:00 PM (GMT)|
Getafe vs Villarreal Match Preview
Getafe and Villarreal will face off in a La Liga match on Saturday, September 30, 2023, at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez in Getafe, Spain. The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:00 PM local time.
Getafe finished last season in 15th place in La Liga, while Villarreal finished in 7th place. Getafe will be looking to improve on their performance last season, while Villarreal will be hoping to qualify for European competition.
Getafe are managed by Quique Sánchez Flores, who is in his second season at the club. Villarreal are managed by Unai Emery, who is in his first season at the club.
Getafe have a number of key players, including Enes Ünal, Jaime Mata, and Nemanja Maksimović. Villarreal also have a number of key players, including Gerard Moreno, Arnaut Danjuma, and Giovani Lo Celso.
The match between Getafe and Villarreal is expected to be a close one. Both teams have good players, and both teams will be motivated to win.
The pitch at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez is known for being dry and hard. This makes it ideal for fast bowlers. However, the pitch can also be slow at times, especially in the second innings.
Here is a more detailed preview of the two teams:
- Strengths: Solid defense, organized midfield, good set-piece takers
- Weaknesses: Lack of creativity in attack, reliance on Ünal for goals
- Key players: Enes Ünal, Jaime Mata, Nemanja Maksimović
- Strengths: Attacking firepower, creative midfield, good passing game
- Weaknesses: Defense can be vulnerable at times, lack of experience in some players
- Key players: Gerard Moreno, Arnaut Danjuma, Giovani Lo Celso
GEF vs VIL Player’s stats
- G. Soria: 10 clean sheets in 20 games last season
- D. Duarte: 3 goals and 2 assists in 20 games last season
- J. Olivera: 3 goals in 20 games last season
- P. Mandi: 2 goals in 20 games last season
- J. Femenia: 1 goal and 1 assist in 20 games last season
- P. Alena: 2 goals and 4 assists in 20 games last season
- N. Arambarri: 1 goal and 3 assists in 20 games last season
- F. Coquelin: 1 goal in 20 games last season
- É. Capoue: 1 goal in 20 games last season
- E. Mata: 10 goals and 10 assists in 20 games last season
- G. Moreno: 10 goals and 5 assists in 20 games last season
- A. Danjuma: 8 goals and 4 assists in 20 games last season
- Rulli: 12 clean sheets in 20 games last season
- Femenia: 1 goal and 1 assist in 20 games last season
- Mandi: 2 goals in 20 games last season
- Albiol: 1 goal in 20 games last season
- Pedraza: 1 goal and 2 assists in 20 games last season
- Coquelin: 1 goal in 20 games last season
- Capoue: 1 goal in 20 games last season
- Parejo: 3 goals and 4 assists in 20 games last season
- Lo Celso: 2 goals and 3 assists in 20 games last season
- Moreno: 10 goals and 5 assists in 20 games last season
- Danjuma: 8 goals and 4 assists in 20 games last season
GEF vs VIL Dream11 Team Prediction
Goalkeeper: G. Rulli
Defenders: J. Femenia, P. Mandi, R. Albiol, Á. Pedraza
Midfielders: D. Parejo, G. Lo Celso, N. Arambarri, É. Capoue
Attackers: G. Moreno, A. Danjuma, E. Mata
Captain: G. Moreno
Vice-Captain: A. Danjuma
This team has a good mix of attackers and defenders, and it also includes some of the best players in both teams. Moreno and Danjuma are both in good form, and they are likely to be the main goal threats for VIL. Mata is also a good option, as he is a creative player who can score goals and provide assists. Rulli is a solid goalkeeper, and he is likely to keep a clean sheet in this match.
- Pick players who are in good form: Look at the recent performances of players before picking them for your Dream11 team. Players who are in good form are more likely to score points for your team.
- Pick a balanced team: Don’t just pick all attackers or all defenders. Pick a team that has a good mix of both. This will help you score points in all areas of the game.
- Captain and Vice-Captain: Choose your captain and vice-captain carefully. The captain gets double the points and the vice-captain gets 1.5 times the points. So, choose players who are likely to score a lot of points.
- Check the pitch report: The pitch report can give you an idea of how the pitch is likely to play. For example, if the pitch is dry, you may want to pick more bowlers.
GEF vs VIL match Prediction
The match between Getafe and Villarreal is expected to be a close one. Both teams have good players, and both teams will be motivated to win. However, I predict that Villarreal will win the match 2-1.
Villarreal have more attacking quality than Getafe, and I think they will be able to create more chances. Getafe have a good defense, but I think Villarreal will be able to find a way to score two goals.
DISCLAIMER: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.