ENG vs NZ Match 1 Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
ENG vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, ICC Men’s ODI Cricket World Cup, England vs New Zealand Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
ENG vs NZ (England vs New Zealand) Match Details
|Match||England vs New Zealand (ENG vs NZ)|
|League||ICC Mens ODI Cricket World Cup|
|Date||Thursday, 5th October 2023|
|Time||02:00 PM (IST) – 08:30 AM (GMT)|
England vs New Zealand (ENG vs NZ) Match Preview
England is set to take on New Zealand in ICC Men’s ODI Cricket World Cup on Thursday, 05 October 2023 at 02:00 PM IST at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India. Both teams are considered to be among the favorites to win the tournament, and the match is expected to be a close and exciting contest.
England is led by Jos Buttler, who is one of the most destructive batsmen in the world. The team also has a number of other world-class players, including Joe Root, Ben Stokes, and Jonny Bairstow. England’s bowling attack is also very strong, with Mark Wood, Reece Topley, and Adil Rashid all capable of taking wickets.
New Zealand is led by Tom Latham, who is a solid batsman and a good captain. The team also has a number of other dangerous batsmen, including Devon Conway, Daryl Mitchell, and Glenn Phillips. New Zealand’s bowling attack is also very strong, with Trent Boult, Matt Henry, and Lockie Ferguson all capable of taking wickets.
ENG vs NZ Head-to-Head
ENG vs NZ Fantasy tips
Here are some fantasy tips for the England vs New Zealand match:
- Pick all-rounders: All-rounders are very valuable in fantasy cricket, as they can score points in both batting and bowling departments. Ben Stokes, Liam Livingstone, and Mitchell Santner are all good all-rounders, and you should pick at least one of them in your team.
- Pick wicket-keepers: Wicket-keepers also get extra points in fantasy cricket, so it is important to pick at least one wicket-keeper in your team. Jos Buttler and Devon Conway are both good wicket-keepers, and you can pick either of them.
- Pick bowlers from both teams: The pitch in Ahmedabad is expected to be good for batting, so it is important to pick bowlers from both teams. Mark Wood, Trent Boult, and Adil Rashid are all good bowlers, and you can pick any two of them in your team.
ENG vs NZ Player stats
England (ENG) Key Players
- Sam Curran [(20, 1W),1W, 42, 0W]
- Liam Livingstone [(28, 1W),(11, 3W), 95*, 52]
- Mark Wood [1W, 3W, 2W, 3W]
- Dawid Malan [127, 96, 54, 26, 2]
- Joe Root [29, 4, 0, 6, 0]
- Jos Buttler [36, 38, 30, 72, 40]
- Ben Stokes [182, 1, 52, 0W, 1W]
New Zealand (NZ) Key Players
- Matt Henry [2W, 1W, 0W, 1W, 0W]
- Will Young [70, 24, 12, 33, 29]
- Lockie Ferguson [1W, 1W, 1W, 0W, 1W]
- Mitchell Santner [1W, 3W, 1W, 1W, 0W]
- Devon Conway [7, 9, 14, 111*, 9]
- Daryl-Mitchell [(17, 2W), 57, 118*, 14]
- Trent Boult [2W, 5W, 3W, 0W, 0W]
ENG vs NZ Dream11 Experts Team
Here is a possible Dream11 team prediction for the England vs New Zealand match:
- Wicketkeepers: Jos Buttler, Devon Conway
- Batsmen: Dawid Malan, Ben Stokes
- All-rounders: Moeen Ali, Mitchell Santner, Liam Livingstone
- Bowlers: Mark Wood, Trent Boult, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes
This team has a good balance of batting and bowling, and it also has a few all-rounders, which could come in handy.
DISCLAIMER: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.