YKFM vs HIR Dream11 Fantasy Football Prediction.
Yokohama Marinos are set to take on Hiroshima on Wednesday, 06 July 2022, at Nissan Stadium. If you are looking for Yokohama Marinos Vs Hiroshima Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
|Match:||Yokohama F. Marinos vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima, J League 2022|
|Date:||6th July 2022|
|Kick-Off:||3:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Nissan Stadium, Yokohama, Japan|
CPD vs NKA Match Preview:
Yokohama F. Marinos will take on Sanfrecce Hiroshima in J League on Wednesday, 06 July 2022 at 15:30 PM IST
The home team have made it five wins in a row in the league and are in solid form at the moment. After a 4-0 win against Kashiwa Reysol last month, they played out another high-scoring game last Saturday. Léo Cearás hat-trick helped them to a 5-3 win against Shimizu S-Pulse.
Sanfrecce returned to winning ways on Saturday with a 3-0 win against Jubilo Iwata. With yet another clean sheet, they were able to maintain the best defensive record in the league.
YKFM vs HIR Dream11 Team Updates:
Yokohama F. Marinos:
- Yohei Takaoka will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Shinnosuke Hatanaka will be the Defender his team.
- Tomoki Iwata will be the Mid-Fielder
- Keisuke Osako will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Yuki Nogami will be the Defender his team.
- Tomoya Fujii will be the Mid-Fielder
Head to Head
- The two sides have crossed paths 97 times across all competitions thus far. The home team have been the better side in this fixture, with 56 wins to their name, while the visiting side have won 29 times against their eastern rivals. The spoils have been shared 12 times between the two rivals.
- They will meet again in the J League Cup quarter-finals in August. They last squared off at the Edion Stadium Hiroshima in April, with the then-hosts securing a 2-0 win.
Yokohama FM – W-W-W-W-W
Sanfrecce Hiroshima – W-W-W-L-W
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
YKFM vs HIR Probable Playing 11:
Yokohama F. Marinos Possible Playing 11
- Yohei Takaoka
- Shinnosuke Hatanaka
- Ken Matsubara
- Ryotaro Tsunoda
- Katsuya Nagato
- Kota Mizunuma
- Jose Elber Pimentel da Silva
- Tomoki Iwata
- Joel Chima Fujita
- Leonardo de Sousa Pereira
- Takuma Nishimura
Sanfrecce Hiroshima Possible Playing 11
- Keisuke Osako
- Yuki Nogami
- Hayato Araki
- Sho Sasaki
- Tsukasa Shiotani Shiotani
- Tsukasa Morishima
- Shunki Higashi
- Tomoya Fujii
- Taishi Matsumoto
- Junior Santos
- Makoto Mitsuta
YKFM vs HIR Key Players:
- Leonardo de Sousa Pereira: Pereira is one of the highest goal scorers from Yokohama FM with seven goals in 16 league matches. His physicality, dynamism, pace, and finishing make him a real good attacker. He has scored five goals in his last two matches in the league. He will be leading the attack for Yokohama FM in this match and is a decent captaincy pick for your side.
- Takuma Nishimura: Nishimura has scored seven goals in 14 matches in the league. He has impressive strength, ability in the air, speed, and tireless stamina. In his league match against Shimizu S-Pulse, he netted a goal and would want to carry on in the same vein. He will look to keep his sides good momentum going and hence could be a threat.
- Tsukasa Morishima: Morishima loves to convert crucial chances and always looks to strike at crucial junctures. He recorded a goal in the 3-0 win against Jubilo Iwata in the league match. With this important fixture in line, he will look to play a vital role. He has five goals and an assist to his name in the league this season.
Small League Picks:
YKFM – Jose Elber Pimentel da Silva [349 points], Yohei Takaoka [322 points]
HIR – Makoto Mitsuta [317 points], Sho Sasaki [225 points]
Grand League Picks:
YKFM – Shinnosuke Hatanaka [129 points], Joel Chima Fujita [181 points]
HIR – Yuki Nogami [36 points], Shunki Higashi [63 points]
YKFM vs HIR Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Yohei Takaoka
Defender: Ryotaro Tsunoda, Yuta Koike, Eduardo Giusti, Taichi Yamasaki, Yuta Imazu
Mid-Fielder: Takuya Kida, Shunki Higashi, Yoichi Naganuma, Ryo Tanada
Forward: Takuma Nishimura
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Ryotaro Tsunoda [PTs: 203, CR: 9]
- Hayato Araki [PTs: 205, CR: 9.5]
- Sho Sasaki [PTs: 225, CR: 10]
- Takuma Nishimura [PTs: 267, CR: 9]
According to Crickbee Experts, YKFM will be the clear favorite for the match.