WOR vs DER Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of English T20 Blast 2022 match between Worcestershire vs Derbyshire
|Match:||Worcestershire vs Derbyshire, English T20 Blast 2022|
|Date:||10th June 2022|
|Time:||10:00 PM IST|
|Venue:||County Ground, Worcester|
WOR vs DER Match Preview:
Worcestershire will take on Derbyshire in a North Group match of the T20 Blast 2022 at the New Road, Worcester, on Friday.
Worcestershire are reeling at the bottom of the points table. They have six losses and have won just one game.
On the other hand, Derbyshire have been pretty inconsistent throughout this season. They were on a three-match losing streak before beating Leicestershire in their last game.
WOR vs DER Team Updates:
The Weather forecast for the WOR vs DER North Group on Friday, 10 June 2022 at County Ground, New Road, Worcester is expected to be mostly cloudy or sunny or clear and rainy. The temperature is anticipated to be around 12℃ with 81% humidity and a wind speed of 20 Km/hr.
The pitch of County Ground, New Road, Worcester is a balanced surface. The team, winning the toss will choose to bat first.
Head to Head:
WOR – 10 Won
DER – 6 Won
WOR – L L W L L
DER – W L L L W
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
WOR vs DER Probable Playing 11:
- Ed Pollock
- Brett D’Oliveira
- Moeen Ali(C)
- Colin Munro
- Jack Haynes
- Ben Cox
- Ed Barnard
- Dwayne Bravo
- Josh Baker
- Dillon Pennington
- Pat Brown
- Shan Masood (c)
- Luis Reece
- Harry Came
- Leus du Plooy
- Wayne Madsen
- Brooke Guest
- Matt McKiernan
- Hayden Kerr
- Mark Watt
- Samuel Conners
- George Scrimshaw
WOR vs DER Key Players:
- Brooke Guest has chipped in nicely with the bat and has scored 128 runs at a strike-rate of 148.83.
- Shan Masood is in good form with the bat and has amassed 222 runs at an average of 37 while striking at 154.16.
- Brett D’Oliveira has contributed very effectively with both the bat and the ball. He has returned with six scalps with the ball and has scored 209 runs at a strike-rate of 160.76.
- Brett D’Oliveira is in top bowling form. He has picked up 11 wickets from seven matches in this tournament.
Small League Picks:
WOR – Brett DOliveira [516 points], Ed Barnard [336 points]
DER – Shan Masood [361 points], Wayne Madsen [323 points]
Grand League Picks:
WOR – Jacques Banton [27 points], Moeen Ali [113 points]
DER – Alex Hughes [100 points], Mark Watt [173 points]
WOR vs DER DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1:
Keeper – Brooke Guest
Batsmen – Colin Munro, Shan Masood, Jack Haynes, Jake Libby
All-rounders – Moeen Ali, Brett D’Oliveira, Hayden Kerr
Bowlers – Pat Brown, George Scrimshaw, Leus du Plooy
WOR vs DER DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keeper – Brooke Guest
Batsmen – Colin Munro, Shan Masood, Wayne Madsen
All-rounders – Jack Haynes, Moeen Ali, Dwyane Bravo, Brett D’Oliveira
Bowlers – Hayden Kerr, Mark Watt, Pat Brown
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Moeen Ali [PTs: 113, CR: 9.5]
- Wayne Madsen [PTs: 323, CR: 9.5]
- Shan Masood [PTs: 361, CR: 9.5]
- Brett D’Oliveira [PTs: 516, CR: 9]
According to Crickbee Experts WOR will be expected to win this Match.