Wimbledon 2022: Live streaming, how to watch tennis online
Wimbledon 2022 Live Updates: The 135th edition of Wimbledon began on Monday with the likes of Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Emma Radukanu among the stars to watch on the opening day. In particular, Roger Federer among the top two men’s singles – Daniil Medvedev and Alexander Zverev – recalls this event. Serena Williams, on the other hand, will return to Wimbledon for her first Grand Slam in a year after an extended break. It is worth noting that the grass-court event will not have tennis ranking points this year in order to ban Russian and Belarusian players from competing.
Live Streaming Of Wimbledon 2022 – Tennis Tournament Live coverage
Wimbledon 2022 will be telecast across Star Sports Network, with Star Sports Select 1 and Star Sports Select 2 (Both SD and HD) telecasting the matches.
You can also live streamed Wimbledon matches on Disney + Hotstar.
You can also browse Crickbee.com for latest news regarding the tournament.
Wimbledon 2022 Preview
- Serbia’s Novak Djokovic and Switzerland’s Stanislas Wawrinka are set to start the opening day in the gentlemen’s singles category as Wimbledon 2022 gets underway at SW19 on Monday.
- Djokovic is the defending champion of the championship, having defeated Matteo Berrettini of Italy in the final in 2021. The tournament was not held in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Spain’s Rafael Nadal started his campaign against Argentina’s Francisco Cerundolo on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Djokovic will face Kwon Soon-woo of South Korea.
- Daniil Medvedev or Andrey Rublev will not feature in the men’s singles category as Russian players have been banned from this year’s Wimbledon amid the country’s invasion of Ukraine.
- Serena Williams continues to make headlines in women’s singles as she makes her Grand Slam comeback after a year-long absence. She will face France’s Harmony Tan on Tuesday.
- Elise Mertens, Ons Jabur and Belinda Bencic are just some of the major names to be in action on the first day of the third Grand Slam of the season.
- Australia’s Ashleigh Barty is the defending women’s singles champion after defeating Karolina Pliskova last year.
Wimbledon 2022 odds, top contenders
Iga Swiatek +130
Ons Jabeur +800
Coco Gauff +1200
Petra Kvitova +1400
Simona Halep +1600
Jelena Ostapenko +1800
Belinda Bencic +2000
Beatriz Haddad Maia +2000
Serena Williams +2000
Breanna Andreescu +2000
Maria Sakkari +2200
Angelique Kerber +2500
Here’s what you need to know about when and where to watch Wimbledon matches: