WAL vs NED Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Footballs Tips and Player Report – UEFA Nations League 2022
WAL vs NED Dream11 Fantasy Football, UEFA Nations League 2022. Match between Wales vs Netherlands
WAL vs NED Match Preview:
UEFA Nations League will see Wales facing off against Netherlands on Thursday, 09 June 2022 at 00:15 AM IST
Wales will square off against the Netherlands in the upcoming round 2 of the UEFA Nations League A fixture at Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff in Wales. In the last encounter of the UEFA Nations League, Wales faced an embarrassing 2 1 defeat against Poland and are currently standing at the 3rd position on the points table. On the other hand, the Netherlands beat Belgium 4-1 and are placed at the top position on the points table. Netherlands succeeded in winning 3 games from the last 5 encounters they played.
After examining the recent form and statistics of these two sides, the away side Netherlands are the clear favorites to secure a win in the encounter but we can expect goals from both ends of the pitch.
|Match:||Wales vs Netherlands, UEFA Nations League 2022|
|Date:||9th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||12:15 AM IST|
|Venue:||Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff|
WAL vs NED Dream11 Team Updates:
- Danny Ward will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Chris Gunter will be the Defender his team.
- Jonathan Williams will be the Mid-Fielder
- Jonathan Williams is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jasper Cillessen will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Denzel Dumfries will be the Defender his team.
- Frenkie De Jong will be the Mid-Fielder
- Wales : 2(W) | 1(L) | 2(D)
- Netherlands : 3(W) | 0(L) | 2(D)
Head to Head:
WAL – 2 Won
NED – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
WAL vs NED Probable Playing 11:
- Wayne Hennessey
- Chris Gunter
- Chris Mepham
- Connor Roberts
- Jonathan Williams
- Joe Allen
- Matthew Smith
- Brennan Johnson
- Dylan Levitt
- Daniel James
- Kieffer Moore
- Jasper Cillessen
- Hans Hateboer
- Stefan de Vrij
- Daley Blind
- Tyrell Malacia
- Jurrien Timber
- Frenkie de Jong
- Steven Berghuis
- Teun Koopmeiners
- Memphis Depay
- Vincent Janssen
WAL vs NED Key Players:
- Memphis Depay: Netherlands forward has scored 2 goals in the UEFA Nations League this season. He has also scored 12 goals and claimed 6 assists in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 6.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 82%. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Steven Bergwijn: Netherlands midfielder has scored a goal in the UEFA Nations League this season. He has also scored a goal and claimed an assist in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 4.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 85%. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Daniel James: Wales attacking forward has scored 2 goals and 2 assists in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 1.5 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 79%. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Jonathan Williams: Wales midfielder has scored a goal in the UEFA Nations League this season. He has an average of 1.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 87%. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Small League Picks:
WAL – Jonathan Williams [67 points], Dylan Levitt [48 points]
NED – Memphis Depay [119 points], Denzel Dumfries [83 points]
Grand League Picks:
WAL – Aaron Ramsey [0 points], Chris Gunter [5 points]
NED – Virgil van Dijk [13 points], Davy Klaassen [17 points]
WAL vs NED Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Wayne Hennessey
Defender: Chris Mepham, Connor Roberts, Tyrell Malacia, Jurrien Timber
Mid-Fielder: Harry Wilson, Matthew Smith, Joe Morrell, Steven Berghuis
Forward: Teun Koopmeiners, Wout Weghorst
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Aaron Ramsey [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Virgil van Dijk [PTs: 13, CR: 9]
- Davy Klaassen [PTs: 17, CR: 9]
- Denzel Dumfries [PTs: 83, CR: 8.5]
According to Crickbee Experts, NED will be the clear favorite for the match.