SLO-U19 vs AUT-U19 Dream11 Fantasy Football, UEFA Under-19 2022. Match between Slovakia Under-19s vs Austria U19
The Under-19 Slovakia will be facing Under-19 Austrian team this Tuesday, 28th June. Both coming third in their group tables, will be looking for the win to secure in the top two positions in their respective groups.
SLO-U19 vs AUT-U19 Match Preview:
Slovakia would finally be reprieved to salvage a win finally after two mortifying shellacking at the hands of France and Italy where their attackers struggled from a barren patch while their defence leaked more than a broken dam. However, it was deep in injury time that Adam Griger would find the back of the net against Romania that would seal the fate of the tie.
Austria shared similar fate in their two opening games, slumping to France andEngland but would hit the right chord against a resolute Serbia as Leopold Querfeld found the back of the net twice while Lukas Walner struck in the 66th minute to put the game to bed for Austria.
|Match:||Slovakia Under-19s vs Austria U19, UEFA Under-19 2022|
|Date:||28th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||8:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Anton Malatinksy Stadium|
SLO-U19 vs AUT-U19 Dream11 Team Updates:
- Adam Hrdina will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Sebastian Kosa will be the Defender his team.
- Sebastian Kosa is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Gabriel Halabrin will be the Mid-Fielder
- Elias Scherf will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Leonardo Ivkic will be the Defender his team.
- Ervin Omic will be the Mid-Fielder
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
SLO-U19 vs AUT-U19 Probable Playing 11:
- Adam Hrdina
- Sebastian Kosa
- Marek Ujlaky
- Samuel Kopasek
- Simon Micuda
- Adam Gazi
- Martin Oravec
- Gabriel Halabrin
- Dominik Holly
- Timotej Jambor
- Viktor Sliacky
- Elias Scherf
- Leonardo Ivkic
- Leopold Querfeld
- Lukas Wallner
- Justin Omoregie
- Yusuf Demir
- Benjamin Kanuric
- Ervin Omic
- Adis Jasic
- Nikolas Veratschnig
- Jakob Knollmuller
SLO-U19 vs AUT-U19 Key Players:
- Lukas Wallner Leading the Austrian International team, the FC Liefering defender has had 20 appearances in total contributing zero goals and assists. Although he has 63% of starting the team he has been booked 5 yellow cards till date and has a transfer market value of 3M Euros.
- Timotez Jambor has been living quite a reputation as he still remains the highest goal- scorer for Slovakia with 6 important finishes in the qualifier.
- Yusuf Demir’s Barcelona degree would land him a starting spot in the playing XI, especially with the goals from the recent games.
- Sebastian Kosa: The Spartak Trnava defender plays a very crucial role as a defender for the Slovekian International team. He has had a total of 15 appearances conceding only one yellow card. The 18 year old Slovekian has a market value of 2M Euros.
Small League Picks:
SLO-U19 – Sebastian Kosa [69 points], Simon Micuda [66 points]
AUT-U19 – Leopold Querfeld [161 points], Adis Jasic [128 points]
Grand League Picks:
SLO-U19 – Adam Gazi [15 points], Gabriel Halabrin [18 points]
AUT-U19 – Jakob Knollmuller [14 points], Elias Scherf [21 points]
SLO-U19 vs AUT-U19 Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Elias Scherf
Defender: Sebastian Kosa, Leopold Querfeld, Simon Micuda, Adis Jasic
Mid-Fielder: Jakob Knollmuller, Gabriel Halabrin, Adam Gazi, Yusuf Demir
Forward: Jakob Knollmuller, Timotej Jambor
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Nikolas Veratschnig [PTs: 23, CR: 9.5]
- Dominik Holly [PTs: 50, CR: 9]
- Simon Micuda [PTs: 66, CR: 8.5]
- Lukas Wallner [PTs: 95, CR: 9]
According to Crickbee Experts, AUT-U19 will be the clear favorite for the match.