SL vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Injury Update, Playing XI- 3rd T20I 2022
SL vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of 3rd T20I 2022 match between Sri Lanka vs Australia
|Match:||Sri Lanka vs Australia, 3rd T20I 2022|
|Date:||11th June 2022|
|Time:||7:00 PM IST|
|Venue:||Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele|
SL vs AUS Match Preview:
Sri Lanka and Australia will face each other in the final fixture of the 3-match bilateral T20I series at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium.
Sri Lanka once again showcased their bowling potential, led by the excellent Hasaranga who took 4/33. However, there simply aren’t enough runs to play with at the moment.
That being said, Australia will also be looking for some improvement as the middle order crumbled against spin after Aaron Finch and David Warner got the job done in the first T20I.
SL vs AUS Team Updates:
The temperature is expected to hover around 34°C on the matchday with 71% humidity and 29 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The Ground is a batting-friendly wicket and is expected to boost the batters once again here. There is very little help on offer for the pacers early on.
Average 1st innings score:
The average first innings score on this wicket is 154 runs.
The team batting second doesn’t enjoy good records here. They have a winning percentage of 40 on this track.
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
SL vs AUS Probable Playing 11:
- Pathum Nissanka
- Danushka Gunathilaka
- Charith Asalanka
- Kusal Mendis (wk)
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa
- Dasun Shanaka (c)
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Chamika Karunaratne
- Dushmantha Chameera
- Maheesh Theekshana
- Nuwan Thushara
- Aaron Finch (c)
- David Warner
- Mitchell Marsh
- Glenn Maxwell
- Steven Smith
- Marcus Stoinis
- Matthew Wade (wk)
- Ashton Agar
- Jhye Richardson
- Kane Richardson
- Josh Hazlewood
SL vs AUS Key Players:
- Charith Asalanka is Sri Lanka’s top scorer this series with scores of 39 and 38. Also, he has struck two fifties in five T20s on this ground (128 runs in total, avg. 42.67, SR 128).
- Kusal Mendis also has good T20 numbers on this ground: 7 inns, 239 runs, avg. 34.14, SR 155.19.
- Wanindu Hasaranga continues to impress. The leg-spinner now has an impressive 11 wickets in just five T20Is against Australia.
- Dasun Shanaka was excellent against India earlier this year (47 off 19 and 74 off 38) that he has not been able to replicate yet in this series.
- Will Maheesh Theekshana take his first wicket of the series? Like Hasaranga, he averages one wicket per innings on this ground (four scalps in four innings, avg. 22.50, econ. 6.43).
- David Warner was looking dangerous again (21 off 10 balls) before a run out ended his stay in the second T20I. Warner has struck 603 runs in 15 matches vs Sri Lanka at an average of 60.30 and strike rate of 142.55.
- Aaron Finch crossed the 400-run mark in his career vs Sri Lanka. He looked good again in the second T20I (24 off 13) where he struck four boundaries in quick time.
- Glenn Maxwell got out at a crucial time in the second match, so he will be aiming to make amends. He returns to a ground he has had great success at, as he smashed 145* off 66 balls against Sri Lanka in 2016.
- Josh Hazlewood had a rare wicketless outing last time out, but his threat remains. He has taken 12 wickets in five matches vs Sri Lanka at an average of 10.25 and economy of just 5.12.
SL vs AUS DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1:
Wicketkeeper – Matthew Wade
Batsmen – Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Kusal Mendis, David Warner
All Rounders – Aaron Finch, Pathum Nissanka, Charith Asalanka
Bowlers – Wanindu Hasaranga, Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Jhye Richardson
SL vs AUS DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Wicketkeeper – Kusal Mendis
Batsmen – David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Danuska Gunathilaka
All Rounders – Pathum Nissanka, Charith Asalanka, Glenn Maxwell, Wanindu Hasaranga
Bowlers – Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Jhye Richardson
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Captain – David Warner, Kusal Mendis
- Vice-Captain – Josh Hazlewood, Dasun Shanaka
According to Crickbee Experts AUS will be expected to win this Match.