Here we have to discuss SEU vs ORP Dream11 Prediction South Africa Premier League, Sekhukhune United vs Orlando Pirates Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates. Fantasy Football Tips
SEU vs ORP Match Details:
|Match:||Sekhukhune United vs Orlando Pirates, South Africa Premier League 2022|
|Date:||4th October 2022|
|Kick-Off:||8:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Makhulong Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa|
SEU vs ORP Match Previews:
Sekhukhune United and Orlando Pirates will face each other in South Africa Premier League atMakhulong Stadium, Johannesburg in the Round 9 match. Sekhukhune United must be disappointed with their performance in the league so far as they have managed just seven points in the last eight matches and are in 2nd last place at the moment.
On the other hand, Orlando Pirates are doing far better as compared to their opponents and will be hoping for a victory in this match. After a defeat against Maritzburg United, they enjoyed a 2-0 victory against TS Galaxy in the league.They have an edge in this match
SEU vs ORP Match Details:
- Badra Ali Sangare will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Daniel Cardoso will be the Defender his team.
- Linda Mntambo will be the Mid-Fielder
- Richard Ofori will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Innocent Maela will be the Defender his team.
- Deon Kavendji will be the Mid-Fielder
Head to Head
SEU – 2 Won
ORP – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
SEU vs ORP Probable Playing 11:
1.Badra Ali Sangare, 2.Daniel Cardoso, 3.Nyiko Mobbie, 4.Tresor Yamba, 5.Rodrick Kabwe, 6.Siphosakhe Ntiya-Ntiya, 7.Siyabulela Shai, 8.Linda Mntambo, 9.Vusimuzi Mncube, 10.Victor Letsoalo, 11.Tshegofatso Mabasa
1.Richard Ofori, 2.Innocent Maela, 3.Nkosinathi Sibisi, 4.Monyane Thabiso, 5.Olisa Ndah, 6.Fortune Makaringe, 7.Vincent Pule, 8.Deon Kavendji, 9.Zakhele Lepasa, 10.Kabelo Dlamini, 11.Bienvenu Eva Nga
SEU vs ORP Key Players:
- Deon Hotto Kavendji: Kavendji has been impressive with his finishing ability, tendency to be in the right place at the right time, and willingness to close down the opponents. He scored a goal in theleague match against Royal AM, and he would look to carry his good form throughout the tournament.
- Tshegofatso Mabasa: Mabasa helped his team with a goal in his most recent match and helped his team to get one important point. In the Round 1 match against Maritzburg United, he recorded a beautiful goal as well. He could be a decent vice-captaincy pick here.
SEU vs ORP Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Richard Ofori
Defender: Nyiko Mobbie, Rodrick Kabwe, Nkosinathi Sibisi, Olisa Ndah
Mid-Fielder: Deon Kavendji, Zakhele Lepasa, Vusimuzi Mncube, Victor Letsoalo
Forward: Bienvenu Eva Nga, Tshegofatso Mabasa
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Zakhele Lepasa [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Innocent Maela [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Victor Letsoalo [PTs: 24, CR: 9]
- Linda Mntambo [PTs: 44, CR: 9]
SEU vs ORP Squads
Badra Ali Sangare(GK), Daniel Cardoso, Nyiko Mobbie, Tresor Yamba, Rodrick Kabwe, Siphosakhe Ntiya-Ntiya, Siyabulela Shai, Linda Mntambo, Vusimuzi Mncube, Victor Letsoalo, Tshegofatso Mabasa, Sello Motsepe, Sammy Seabi, Elias Mokwana, Abednego Keoikantse Mosiatlhaga, Chibuike Ohizu, Toaster Nsabata(GK), Lesego Sebetlela, Wonderboy Makhubu, Katlego Mkhabela, Prince Nxumalo, Edwin Gyimah, Tashreeq Morris, Denwin Farmer, Ntokozo Mtshweni(GK), Rowen van Vuuren(GK), Tshepo Mokhabi, Nkanyiso Madonsela, Pogiso Mahlangu, Asekho Tiwani, Seth Parusnath, Tlotlo Leepile, Katlego Molaba, Thamsanqa Masiya, Thato Sesoai
Richard Ofori(GK), Innocent Maela, Nkosinathi Sibisi, Monyane Thabiso, Olisa Ndah, Fortune Makaringe, Vincent Pule, Deon Kavendji, Zakhele Lepasa, Kabelo Dlamini, Bienvenu Eva Nga, Paseka Mako, Tapelo Xoki, Sandile Mthethwa, Kermit Erasmus, Sipho Chaine(GK), Siyabonga Mpontshane(GK), Kopano Thuntsane(GK), Thembinkosi Lorch, Thabang Monare, Goodman Mosele, Tebogo Tlolane, Monnapule Saleng, Evidence Makgopa, Collins Makgaka, Ntsako Makhubela, Ndabayithethwa Ndlondlo, Ben Motshwari, Bandile Shandu, Kwame Peprah, Terrence Dzvukamanja, Miguel Timm
According to Crickbee Experts ORP will be expected to win this Match.