SEA vs WAS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Basketball Tips, Stats, Live Score, Pitch Report, Injury Update – WNBA
Today’s Match Prediction of SEA vs WAS Dream11 Fantasy Basketball, WNBA, 2022.
Seattle are set to take on Washington on Friday, 24 June 2022, at . If you are looking for Seattle Vs Washington Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Seattle Vs Washington Match Details
|Match||Seattle Vs Washington, WNBA|
|Date||24 June 2022 (GMT)|
SEA vs WAS Match Previews
Seattle Storm will take on Washington Mystics in WNBA 2022 on Friday, 24 June 2022 at 07:30 AM IST
Also read : Seattle vs Washington Match Live Score
Seattle Storm and Washington Mystics Team Updates
- The Mystics’ defense has been the main reason for their turnaround from their last season. They allow around 75 points a game and they have the second-best defensive rating.
- However, it must be noted that with Delle-Donne, the team has won eight out of the eleven games and without her, they have lost five games and have three wins, so her presence clearly makes a difference, especially on the offensive end.
- Natasha Cloud has been a great playmaker and her hustle on both ends makes a huge difference. Ariel Atkins has been inconsistent but on her day, she can be an offensive machine.
- Alysha Clark has been superb in parts whereas rookie Shakira Austin has shown a lot of promise. The bench looks deep with players like Shatori-Walker Kimbrough and Elizabeth Williams stepping it up.
- The Storm added Gabby Williams in the offseason and her defense has been a breath of fresh air. With a perimeter defender like Jewel Loyd, an all-around defender like Gabby, a strong help defender in Breanna Stewart and a brilliant Center defender in Ezi Magbebor and January, Lavender, and Talbot off the bench, the Storm defense is elite.
- On the offensive end, after a slow start, Gabby Williams seems to be getting more comfortable, Breanna Stewart remains the main enforcer whereas Jewell Loyd has been struggling, which has hurt the team at times.
- Magbebor has improved but the bench scoring has been rather off. Storm needs Jewell Loyd to pick her game.
Head To Head Match (Seattle vs Washington)
Seattle will play their match against Washington.
Seattle have played five matches, won four and lost one matches.
Washington have played five matches, won two and lost three matches.
Seattle vs Washington Head to Head – (Last five matches)
- Seattle : 4(W) | 1(L) | 0(D)
- Washington : 2(W) | 3(L) | 0(D)
SEA vs WAS Fantasy Tips
- In Point guards, both are good. However Natasha Cloud is the better choice.
SEA vs WAS Winning Predictions
- Seattle Storm team has the upper hand over Washington Mystics team. So try to pick more players from Seattle Storm
Small League Must Picks:
SEA – Breanna Stewart [469 points], Jewell Loyd [355 points]
WAS – Ariel Atkins [313 points], Natasha Cloud [284 points]
Grand League Risky Picks:
SEA – Reshanda Gray [42 points], Jantel Lavender [111 points]
WAS – Rui Machida [74 points], Shatori Walker-Kimbrough [137 points]
Probable Lineup in Seattle Vs Washington
- SEA :
Sue Bird, Briann January, Epiphanny Prince, Stephanie Talbot, Breanna Stewart, Gabby Williams, Eziyoda Magbegor, Mercedes Russell
- WAS :
Natasha Cloud, Kennedy Burke, Rui Machida, Shatori Walker-Kimbrough, Elena Delle Donne, Tianna Hawkins, Myisha Hines-Allen, Elizabeth Williams
SEA vs WAS Dream11 Fantasy Basketball Today Match Prediction Team
|PG||Briann January, Kennedy Burke|
|SF||Reshanda Gray, Shatori Walker-Kimbrough|
|PF||Breanna Stewart, Tianna Hawkins|
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Jewell Loyd
- Epiphanny Prince
- Breanna Stewart
- Rui Machida
- Alysha Clark
- Elizabeth Williams
Who Will Win Today Match Between Seattle vs Washington ?
According to the “Crickbee” Basketball match prediction, Seattle will win the match today.