Today’s Match Prediction of SCO vs NAM Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction.
Scotland will take on Namibia in CWC League-2 One-Day on Thursday, 14 July 2022 at 15:30 PM IST. Follow more at Fantasy cricket Dream11 Prediction.
|Match:||Scotland vs Namibia, CWC Challenge League B 2022|
|Date:||14th July 2022|
|Time:||3:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Titwood , Glasgow, Scotland|
SCO vs NAM Dream11 Match Preview:
Scotland (SCO) and Namibia (NAM) will lock horns against each other in the 94th match of CWC Challenge League B 2022 on Thursday. Both sides will be looking forward to dominating the contest and winning the game. Scotland and Namibia have performed well in the tournament and are placed in second and sixth position on the points table, respectively.
So far in the tournament, Scotland have played 22 games where the squad had managed to win 14 games. Namibia have won 8 out of 16 games. Scotland lost their last game against Nepal on July 13 by 5 wickets and would be looking to get back to the winning ways. They have already defeated Namibia once in the tournament and would be trying to repeat the same.
SCO vs NAM Dream11 Team Updates:
- Kyle Coetzer and Matthew Cross will probably open the inning.
- Richie Berrington and George Munsey will handle the middle-order batting.
- Richie Berrington will lead the Scotland as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Matthew Cross will do the Wicket Keeping for Scotland.
- Hamza Tahir and Gavin Main will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Gavin Main was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Lohan Louwrens and Divan la Cock will probably open the inning.
- Craig Williams will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Gerhard Erasmus will lead the Namibia as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton and Bernard Scholtz will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ruben Trumpleman will lead the pace attack of his team.
On Thursday, the weather is expected to be around 31 degrees Celsius. The humidity level will be around 14% with a wind speed of 12 km/h. there are no chances of precipitation.
Plenty of matches have been played at this venue, but preliminary statistics show that the batters are well supported on this surface. Spinners are expected to be crucial in taking wickets.
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
SCO – L W L W W
NAM – W L W L L
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||1 (25%)|
|Bowling first won:||3 (75%)|
|1st inn avg score:||201|
|2nd inn avg score:||184|
SCO vs NAM Dream11 Probable Playing 11:
Craig Williams, Stephan Baard, Lo-handre Louwrens (wk), Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Gerhard Erasmus (c), JJ Smit, David Wiese, Ruben Trumpelmann, Jan Frylinck, Bernard Scholtz, Tangeni Lungameni
Kyle Coetzer (c), Matthew Cross (wk), Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, George Munsey, Dylan Budge, Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Safyaan Sharif, Oliver Davidson, Chris Sole
SCO vs NAM Dream11 Key Players Stats:
He has performed well throughout the series and is an essential member of Namibia’s squad.
David Wiese has consistently performed with the bat for his team and can be lethal if he stays on the crease.
Berrington is a standout performer for his team. He has scored 810 runs at an outstanding average of 37.81 in the tournament.
Coetzer is a seasoned and technically proficient batter. In 20 games, he has smashed 770+ runs at an excellent average of 42.72.
Small League Picks:
SCO – Richie Berrington [911 points], George Munsey [846 points]
NAM – Jan Frylinck [709 points], Craig Williams [538 points]
Grand League Picks:
SCO – Adrian Neill [323 points], Mark Watt [603 points]
NAM – Divan la Cock [65 points], Lohan Louwrens [80 points]
SCO vs NAM Dream11 Fantasy Team 1
Keeper – Mathew Cross
Batsmen – Lo-handre Louwren, Richie Berrington, George Munsey
All-rounders – Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Gerhard Merwe, David Wiese, Safyaan Sharif
Bowlers – M Watt, Bernard Scholtz, Ruben Trumpelmann
SCO vs NAM Dream11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keeper – Mathew Cross
Batsmen – Zane Green, Kyle Coetzer, Richie Berrington
All-rounders – Calum MacLeod, Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Safyaan Sharif, Jan Frylinck
Bowlers – Mark Watt, Ben Scholtz, Ruben Trumpelmann
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton [PTs: 433, CR: 8.5]
- Jonathan Smit [PTs: 453, CR: 9]
- Michael Leask [PTs: 721, CR: 8.5]
- Kyle Coetzer [PTs: 835, CR: 8.5]
SCO vs NAM Squads:
Kyle Coetzer, Matthew Cross(WK), Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington(C), George Munsey, Michael Leask, Adrian Neill, Mark Watt, Safyaan Sharif, Gavin Main, Hamza Tahir, Alasdair Evans, Chris McBride, Chris Greaves
Lohan Louwrens(WK), Divan la Cock, Craig Williams, Zane Green(WK), Gerhard Erasmus(C), Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Jonathan Smit, David Wiese, Ruben Trumpleman, Jan Frylinck, Bernard Scholtz, Pikkie YaFrance, Ben Shikongo, Tangeni Lungameni
According to Crickbee Experts NAM will be expected to win this Match.