RAC-W vs MBC-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Player Stats, Pitch Report & Prediction, Bengal Womens T20 Blast 2022
Today’s Match Prediction of RAC-W vs MBC-W, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Bengal Womens T20 Blast 2022. Mohun Bagan AC Women (MBC-W) will be playing against Rajasthan Club Women (RAC-W) in the 24th game of the Bengal Women’s T20 Challenge on Friday at the MGR Sports Academy in Bara Gunsima. Here you can find all the important information about the game and the key players for your fantasy team.
|Match:||Rajasthan Club Women vs Mohun Bagan AC Women, Bengal Womens T20 Blast|
|Date:||16th December 2022|
|Time:||12:45 PM IST|
|Venue:||MGR Sports Academy, West Bengal|
RAC-W vs MBC-W Dream11 Match Preview:
Rajasthan Club Women is set to play against Mohun Bagan AC Women in the 24th match of the Bengal Women’s T20 Challenge today. Rajasthan Club Women have been performing somewhat better than the rest barring their rivals for today. As of right now they are 2nd on the points table with 5 wins and 2 losses in 7 matches. They won their previous match by 8 wickets and are on high spirits coming into this game.
On the other hand, Mohun Bagan AC Women are running with flying colors as they are the table toppers with 6 wins and 1 loss in 7 matches. They won their previous match by 15 runs and will be keen to keep their winning streak going and stay on the top spot as long as possible.
RAC-W vs MBC-W Dream11 Match Details:
Weather & Pitch Report:
The MGR Sports Academy in Bara Gunsima has a well-balanced pitch and conducive to both bowlers and batters. The pitch will be fresh, so expect spinners to play a key role in the middle overs. The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
Record of chasing:
The team batting second has great records here. They have maintained a winning percentage of 50 on this ground.
MBC-W – Won 6 of their last 7 matches
RAC-W – Won 1 of their last 7 matches
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
RAC-W vs MBC-W Dream11 Probable Playing 11:
Kashish Agarwal, Priyanka Sarkar, Anindita Nath, Rukmoni Roy, Roshni Khatun, Sagarika Sengupta, Priyanka Kurmi, Sanjukta Sarkar (wk), Debjani Das, Zenab Gazi, Priti Koyal
Dhara Gujjar, Priyanka Bala (wk), Tithi Das, Mamani Roy, Debalina Samanta, Puja Rajak, Samayita Adhikari, Soumoshree Bhowmick, Piyali Ghosh, Pampa Sarkar, Koyel Sutradhar
RAC-W vs MBC-W Dream11 Key Players:
- D Gujjar and P Ghosh are the best of the all-rounder picks, as they bat in the top order and also complete their allotted quota of overs. P Kurmi is another good pick.
- Bala, who has played well in the last few games, is the best wicketkeepe pick. She bats in the top order and could earn additional points from catches and stumpings. She scored 52 in the last game against Kalighat Club.
- Z Gazi and P Madhab. Both have bowled brilliantly in the last few games and are also expected to bowl at the death overs. R Roy is another good pick.
- S Sengupta and Vinod are the two best batter picks. M Roy is another good pick. They bat in the top order and have a good chance of scoring well here.
RAC-W vs MBC-W Dream11 Fantasy Team 1
Wicketkeeper: P Bala
Batters: P Koyal, K Vinod, S Adhikari
All-rounders: P Ghosh, S Patra, D Gujjar
Bowlers: R Roy, P Madhab, Z Gazi, P Sarkar
RAC-W vs MBC-W Dream11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Wicketkeeper: P Bala
Batters: S Sengupta, M Roy, K Vinod, S Adhikari
All-rounders: P Ghosh, P Kurmi, D Gujjar
Bowlers: R Roy, P Madhab, Z Gazi
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Priyanka Kurmi [PTs: 105, CR: 8.5]
- Priyanka Bala [PTs: 304, CR: 9]
- Dhara Gujjar [PTs: 321, CR: 9]
- Kashish Vinod Agarwal [PTs: 353, CR: 8.5]
According to Crickbee Experts MBC-W will be expected to win this Match.