PRT vs PRS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report-ECS Czech Republic 2022
Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of ECS Czech Republic match between Prague Tigers vs Prague Spartans.
PRT vs PRS Match Details:
|Match:||Prague Tigers vs Prague Spartans, ECS Czech Republic 2022|
|Date:||6th June 2022|
|Time:||4:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Vinor Cricket Ground, Prague|
PRT vs PRS Match Preview:
Prague Tigers are looking great after winning their first two games. They secured their first win after crushing the Vinohrady CC by 7 wickets and followed by another 26-run win over the Prague Barbarians. They will now try to maintain their 2-match winning streak in this match as well.
On the other hand, the Spartans were beaten in their opening game against the Prague Barbarians by 7 wickets. Later, they made a strong turnaround in the next encounter against the Vinohrady and defeated them by 28 runs. They would now look forward to claiming another win in this contest.
PRT vs PRS Team Updates:
The track at the Vinor Cricket Ground, Prague is balanced and is likely to assist both batting and bowling departments. While the batsmen will need to spend some time on the ground before shifting gears, the pacers have to maintain their lines and lengths to control the flow of runs. Anything around 110 would be a challenging one.
The temperature is expected to hover around 15°C. The humidity will be around 59% with a wind speed of 7 km/h. There are low chances of rain during the play.
PRT vs PRS Probable Playing 11:
- Imran Butt – (M-2, R-44, W-)
- Sahadat Hossain – (M-14, R-181, W-4)
- GM Hasanat – (M-7, R-4, W-)
- Alamin Hossain – (M-4, R-15, W-)
- Ujjal Hossain – (M-1, R-, W-)
- Sakibul Tanim – (M-1, R-3, W-)
- Rasel Miah – (M-2, R-1, W-2)
- Al Mahmud(c) – (M-9, R-39, W-7)
- Ajhar Alam – (M-6, R-6, W-4)
- Sonjit Halder – (M-2, R-, W-2)
- Tanzir Hasan(wk) – (M-2, R-, W-)
- Naveen Gunasekaran – (M-9, R-56, W-7)
- Prem Nadivada – (M-6, R-21, W-)
- Satyajit Sengupta – (M-33, R-385, W-32)
- Kranthi Venkataswamy(c) – (M-24, R-437, W-4)
- Vyshakh Jagannivasan – (M-27, R-224, W-1)
- Parth Bhalodiya – (M-12, R-76, W-2)
- Varun Mehta(wk) – (M-15, R-43, W-)
- Jinnu Panilet – (M-15, R-93, W-3)
- Sagar Reddy – (M-15, R-11, W-15)
- Suhaib Wani – (M-12, R-, W-2)
- Neeraj Tyagi – (M-24, R-60, W-14)
Al Mahmud will be a crucial bowler from the Prague Tigers. He has been quite expensive with the ball but has picked up 3 wickets for his side.
Satyajit Sengupta is an experienced cricketer from the Spartans. He has scored 45 runs in two matches and also chipped in 4 wickets with the ball.
Sonjit Haider and Rasel Miah are two alternatives from Prague tigers that can be included in your fantasy squads. They have taken two wickets in two games although being pricey with the ball.
Kranthi Venkataswamy is a long-hitter as well as a part-time bowler from Spartans. He has scored 24 runs in two matches at a strike rate of 200.
Prague Tigers’ Sahadat Hossain has 54 runs and 2 wickets in just two matches. He will be a safe choice for captain or vice-captain in your fantasy teams.
PRT vs PRS DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1:
Wicket keepers — V Mehta
Batters — V Jagannivasan, K Venkataswamy, I Butt-I
All-rounders — S Sengupta, Md Sahadat Hossain Sagor, A Mahmud
Bowlers — P Bhalodiya, N Tyagi, A Alam, S Halder
PRT vs PRS DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keeper – Mahmudul Hasham,
Batsmen – Sakibul Tanim, Vyshakh Jagannivasan, Amin Hossain, G M Hasanat
All-rounders – Satyajit Sengupta, Sahadat Hossain, Arman Bhuiyan
Bowlers – Vineet Mahajan, Neeraj Tyagi, Parth Bhalodiya
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Vineet Mahajan
- Amin Hossain
- Mahmudul Hasham
According to Crickbee Experts PRT will be expected to win this Match.