PRB vs PRT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of ECS Czech Republic 2022 match between Prague Barbarians vs Prague Tigers
|Match:||Prague Barbarians vs Prague Tigers, ECS Czech Republic 2022|
|Date:||7th June 2022|
|Time:||12:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Vinor Cricket Ground, Prague|
PRB vs PRT Match Preview:
The Prague Barbarians will take on Prague Tigers in Match 29 of the FanCode ECS Czech Republic, Prague 2022. The PRB vs PRT match will be played at the Vinor Cricket Ground, Prague on Tuesday, 7 June 2022.
The Prague Barbarians have had a difficult run of form so far. They have won just one and lost three matches and are currently sitting in the third position in the points table. The Prague Tigers however have had an amazing outing in the tournament. They have won 3 and lost just 1 match so far and are at the first position in the points table.
PRB vs PRT Team Updates:
The temperature is expected to hover around 28°C on the matchday with 81% humidity and 20 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The track at the Vinor Cricket Ground, Prague is balanced and is likely to assist both batting and bowling departments. While the batsmen will need to spend some time on the ground before shifting gears, the pacers have to maintain their lines and lengths to control the flow of runs. Anything around 110 would be a challenging one.
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
PRB vs PRT Probable Playing 11:
- Divyendra Singh
- Jahanur Hoque
- Bilal Samad
- Andrew Sim
- Sai Vandrasi
- Robin Thakral
- Harsha Chaganty
- Tanmay Khuntena
- Vishal Manay
- Rohit Goyal
- Pydi Hara.
- Imran Butt
- Sahadat Hossain
- GM Hasanat
- Arman Bhuiyan
- Sojib Miah
- Alamin Hossain
- Rasel Miah
- l Mahmud (c)
- Ajhar Alam
- Sonjit Halder
- Tanzir Hasan (wk)
- Divyendra Singh will be a must-have in the wicket-keeper section for this game. He has the ability to score fast runs while being crucial behind the wickets.
- Arman Bhuiyan will be a key all-rounder from the Prague Tigers. He will be making contributions with both the bat and ball.
- Jahanur Hoque is a good option in the batting section who can score at pace and assist his side to get a good start. He can prove to be important with his batting skills.
- Prague Tigers’ Sahadat Hossain has 127 runs in 12 matches in the T10 format. He has the ability to score good runs as well as contribute with the ball when required.
- Pankaj Pundir will be a key option from the Barbarians in the bowling section. He can control the flow of runs with his bowling attack.
Small League Picks:
PRT – Amin Hossain [0 points], Ajhar Alam [0 points]
PRB – Jahanur Hoque [0 points], Divyendra Singh [0 points]
Grand League Picks:
PRT – Sojib Miah [0 points], Sharif Samir [0 points]
PRB – Pankaj Kumar [0 points], Uday Gali [0 points]
PRB vs PRT DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1:
Keeper – D Singh
Batsmen – M Rasel Miah, J Hoque, I Butt-I
All-rounders – M Sahadat Hossain Sagor, M Sai Vandrasi, A Mahmud
Bowlers – V Krishna, S Miah, B Kumar, K Bhatnagar
PRB vs PRT DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keeper – D Singh
Batsmen – G M Hasanat, J Hoque, I Butt-I
All-rounders – AL Mahmud, M Sai Vandrasi, Andrew Sim
Bowlers – V Krishna, S Miah, B Kumar, Pankaj Kumar
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- G M Hasanat [PTs: 2, CR: 9]
- Andrew Sim [PTs: 20, CR: 9]
- AL Mahmud [PTs: 25, CR: 9]
- Muralidhara Sai Vandrasi [PTs: 123, CR: 9]
PRB vs PRT Squads:
Andrew Sim, Harsha Chaganty, Robin Thakral, Piyush Kumar, Divyendra Singh(WK), Muralidhara Sai Vandrasi, Vishal Manay, Vamshi Krishna, Jahanur Hoque, Rohit Goyal, Birendra Kumar, Pydi Hari Hara Karthik, Bilal Samad, Parth Vikamsey, Tanmay Khuntena, Udhaya Kumar, Rahul Rungta, Arun Ajimon(WK), Kushagra Bhatnagar, Pankaj Kumar, Chandra Prakash, Uday Gali, Hrushikesh Chintakindi
Tanzir Hasan(WK), MD RASEL MIAH, G M Hasanat, Amin Hossain, Imran Butt-I, Sakibul Tanim(WK), Md Sahadat Hossain Sagor, AL Mahmud, Ajhar Alam, Sonjit Halder, Ujal Hossain, Saiful Islam-I(WK), Mahmudul Hasham(WK), Md Alamin, Sahriar Nafiz, Samiul Ayon, Md Rasel, Faysal Ahammad, Raihan Soroardi, Touhidul Islam, Jahedul Islam, Emon Md Mohiuddin, Sharikul Islam, Robiul Islam-II, Arman Bhuiyan, Jaynto Deep, Rakib Hossain-I, Sharif Samir, Sojib Miah, Saeed Ur Rehman
According to Crickbee Experts PRB will be expected to win this Match.