PAK vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of 1st ODI 2022 match between Pakistan vs West Indies
|Match:||Pakistan vs West Indies, 1st ODI 2022|
|Date:||8th June 2022|
|Time:||4:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Multan Cricket Stadium|
PAK vs WI Match Preview:
Pakistan will be up against the West Indies team in the 1st fixture of the 3-match ODI series at Multan Cricket Stadium. This is the rescheduled series, which was slated to take place in December last year but could not go ahead due to the multiple covid cases in the Caribbean camp.
In their last ODI series, Pakistan secured a 2-1 against Australia. The key players for the team will be Babar Azam and Shaheen Afridi. On the other hand, West Indies is coming into the series by completing a series whitewash over the Netherlands. The likes of Shai Hope and Shamarh Brooks are in good form for the visitors.
PAK vs WI Team Updates:
- Pakistan last played Australia at home for a full-fledged series involving three Tests, three ODIs and a T20I.
- While they lost the Test series and T20I against the visitors, they managed to clinch the ODI series by 2-1.
- Their previous squad of 21 members has been cut down to 16 this time for the Caribbean series.
- Babar Azam will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Iftikhar-Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shadab Khan and Iftikhar-Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi and Hasan Ali will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The West Indies are coming off of a 3-0 series win against the Netherlands.
- The West Indies are coming off of a 3-0 series win against the Netherlands. Nicholas Pooran had a great start to his captaincy campaign. He was named the skipper of the side after former captain Kieron Pollard decided to retire from international cricket.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
Head to Head:
PAK – 60 Won
WI – 71 Won
The head to head records states that the Pakistan team has been dominated by WI team as the Carribeans has 71-60 lead.
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports network.
Average 1st innings score:
The average first innings score on this wicket is 165.
The team batting second has great records here. They have maintained a winning percentage of 60 on this ground.
PAK vs WI Probable Playing 11:
- Brandon King
- Shai Hope
- Darren Bravo
- Nicholas Pooran
- Rovman Powell
- Romario Shepherd
- Odean Smith
- Dominic Drakes
- Akeal Hosein
- Hayden Walsh Jr
- Oshane Thomas
- Babar Azam
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Fakhar Zaman
- Haider Ali
- Khushdil Shah
- Asif Ali
- Shadab Khan
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Haris Rauf
- Shaheen Shah Afridi
- Shahnawaz Dahani
PAK vs WI Key Players:
Babar Azam: The finest batter in the white-ball cricket scored 276 runs in three innings at an average of 138 in the last series against Australia. In 86 ODIs, he has 4261 runs, with 16 centuries.
Shamarh Brooks: He was the leading run-scorer for the West Indies team in the recent series against the Netherlands with 167 runs at an average of 83.50.
Shadab Khan: The talented spinner has started to contribute in a consistent manner with the bat as well. In 48 ODIs, he has picked up 62 wickets and scored 434 runs.
Kyle Mayers: The top-order batter and a handy bowler scored a century in the last international outing and will be confident of his abilities. In 6 ODIs, he has garnered 193 runs and scalped up 4 wickets.
Shaheen Afridi: One of the most skillful fast bowlers in world cricket picked up 6 wickets in 2 appearances against Australia earlier this year. In 30 ODIs, he has 59 wickets to his name.
Akeal Hosein: Hosein returned with 8 wickets in 3 matches of the recent series against the Netherlands and was the highest wicket-taker.
Shai Hope: The batter with sound technique, Hope garnered 161 runs in 3 innings against the Netherlands. In 92 ODIs, he has scored 3899 runs at an average of 51.30.
PAK vs WI DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1:
Keeper – Mohammad Rizwan
Batsmen – Babar Azam, Brandon King, Fakhar Zaman
All-rounders – Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Dominic Drakes, Shadab Khan
Bowlers – Akeal Hosein, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Haris Rauf
PAK vs WI DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keeper – Mohammad Rizwan, Nicholas Pooran
Batsmen – Babar Azam, Brandon King, Darren Bravo
All-rounders – Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Shadab Khan
Bowlers – Akeal Hosein, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Oshane Thomas
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Babar Azam [PTs: 0, CR: 10]
- Imam-ul Haq [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Shai Hope [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts PAK will be expected to win this Match.