Get to Know Who will win NRK vs CSG TNPL T20, Qualifier match and toss Prediction with Head to Head stats, Playing 11, Dream11 Prediction, Betting Rates, Live score & winning percentage.
Nellai Royal Kings (NRK) will lock horns with the Chepauk Super Gillies (CSG) in the first qualifier of Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) 2022. The SCF Cricket Ground in Salem will host this exciting contest.
Both sides are expected to come out all guns blazing as the winner will make it through to the final.
Prediction: Chepauk Super Gillies (CSG) to win tonight’s TNPL clash.
NRK vs CSG Betting Tips
- Sanjay Yadav is the leading run scorer in the 2022 Tamil Nadu Premier League and the batter has scored over 150 runs in his last two innings. He is our tip for Nellai Royal Kings’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, NS Harish has taken nine wickets across the competition and he is our pick for their top wicket taker against Chepauk Super Gillies.
- Uthisaramy Sasidev scored 45 not out from 29 balls against IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans and we are backing him to be Chepauk Super Gillies’ highest run scorer in this match. Ramadoss Alexander took 2-25 in the last fixture and the spinner is a strong choice for Chepauk’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- With 32 sixes in this campaign, no other player comes close to matching Sanjay Yadav’s ability to clear the boundary. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this play-off game.
Nellai Royal Kings vs Chepauk Super Gillies T20 Match Live streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports 1.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Hotstar.
NRK vs CSG Match Pitch Report
Three of the last four completed games in Salem have seen between 16 and 19 wickets fall. We expect to see another pitch which favours the bowling units.
The temperature will be in the high 20s during this match although there is a strong chance of rain interrupting the contest at some point.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Nellai Royal Kings vs Chepauk Super Gillies, Qualifier TNPL 2022.
Nellai Royal Kings Team News & Playing 11
NRK Team News
Jitendra Kumar was left out of the side for the final group stage game with Rooban Raj coming in for his second appearance of the campaign. Raj got a golden duck and it would be a surprise if he retained his place in the middle order for this fixture.
NRK Key Players
- Sanjay Yadav – the 27 year old left-handed batter has scored four half-centuries and one century in this tournament. He is 24 runs away from bringing up 400 runs.
- Easwaran – although he has only played in four games in the 2022 TNPL, the right arm medium fast bowler has taken seven wickets.
- NS Harish – the 24 year old left-arm spinner took 1-41 against Chepauk Super Gillies earlier in the competition. The last match was the first in which he has gone wicketless.
NRK Team Form
On Saturday, the Royal Kings lost their first match of the 2022 TNPL. However, they had won every game previously in this campaign.
Nellai Royal Kings Predicted Playing 11
Sri Neranjan, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Baba Aparajith, Sanjay Yadav, Baba Indrajith (c) (wk), G Ajitesh, Rooban Raj, M Shajahan, NS Harish, Athisayaraj Davidson, Easwaran
Chepauk Super Gillies Team News & Playing 11
CSG Team News
After beating bottom of the table Salem Spartans by 7 wickets with 31 balls remaining in Match 22, the Super Gillies made one change to their line-up. 40 year old Arun Kumar was left out after taking 1-22 in his only appearance of the season with Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore coming back in and taking 4-2, including three maidens.
CSG Key Players
- Uthirasamy Sasidev – the middle order batter hit three fours and two sixes in his last innings. He has gone past fifty on two occasions in the tournament.
- Narayan Jagadeesan – the keeper-batter got a duck against IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans but has helped his team get off to strong starts at the top of the order over their recent run of good form.
- Ramadoss Alexander – the left-arm spinner dismissed Srikkanth Anirudha and Maan Bafna in the last game to take his tally into double figures for the competition.
CSG Team Form
The Super Gillies have won five games on the bounce after beginning their defence of the 2021 title with successive defeats.
Chepauk Super Gillies Predicted Playing 11
Kaushik Gandhi (c), Narayan Jagadeesan (wk), Radhakrishnan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Rajagopal Sathish, Sonu Yadav, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Harish Kumar, Manimaran Siddharth, Ramadoss Alexander, Sandeep Warrier
NRK vs CSG Team Form in Last Five Matches
NRK : L W WWW
CSG : W W W W W
Nellai Royal Kings vs Chepauk Super Gillies Head to Head
The Royal Kings met the Super Gillies in Match 1 of the 2022 TNPL with the game ending in a tie before NRK won the super-over. Sanjay Yadav scored 87 not-out from 47 balls for the Royal Kings before taking 2-27. For the Super Gillies, Kaushik Gandhi top scored with 64 runs from 42 balls. This will be the seventh meeting between the sides with the Super Gillies currently enjoying a 4-2 lead.
NRK vs CSG Head to Head Stats in T20
|Matches Played||NRK Won||CSG Won||Tie||NR|
Nellai Royal Kings vs Chepauk Super Gillies Prediction
These two sides were the standout performers of the group stage and were the only two to finish with a net-run-rate of over 1. The Super Gillies come into this game in the stronger form but they lost this fixture last year only to go on and win the tournament. We are predicting a close match with very few runs between the teams by the end. Overall we are predicting a victory for Nellai Royal Kings.