NOR vs SWE Dream11 Fantasy Football, UEFA Nations League 2022. Match between Norway vs Sweden
NOR vs SWE Match Preview:
Norway is set to take on Sweden in UEFA Nations League on Sunday, 12 June 2022 at 21:30 PM IST
Norway will square off against Sweden in the upcoming round 4 of the UEFA Nations League B fixture at Ullevaal, Oslo in Norway. In the last encounter, Norway played to a 0-0 goalless draw against Slovenia and are currently standing at the top position on the points table.
Moreover, they have succeeded to secure a win in 4 games from the last 5encounters. On the other hand, Sweden faced an embarrassing 1-0 defeat against Serbia and are placed at the 3rd position on the points table. Sweden have faced a defeat in 3 games from the last 5 encounters they played.
|Match:||Norway vs Sweden, UEFA Nations League 2022|
|Date:||12th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||9:30 PM IST|
NOR vs SWE Dream11 Team Updates:
- Orjan Nyland will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Julian Ryerson will be the Defender his team.
- Dennis Johnsen will be the Mid-Fielder
- Robin Olsen will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Ludwig Augustinsson will be the Defender his team.
- Dejan Kulusevski will be the Mid-Fielder
Head to Head:
NOR – 2 Won
SWE – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
NOR vs SWE Probable Playing 11:
- Orjan Nyland
- Marcus Holmgren Pedersen
- Leo Ostigard
- Brede Moe
- Fredrik Bjorkan
- Martin Odegaard
- Dennis Johnsen
- Jens Hauge
- Kristian Thorstvedt
- Erling Haland
- Joshua King
- Robin Olsen
- Emil Krafth
- Carl Starfelt
- Gabriel Gudmundsson
- Hjalmar Ekdal
- Edvin Kurtulus
- Emil Forsberg
- Viktor Claesson
- Mattias Svanberg
- Jesper Karlstrom
- Viktor Gyokeres
NOR vs SWE Key Players:
- Erling Haaland: Norways forward has scored 3 goals in the UEFA Nations League this season. He has also managed to score 5 goals in the World Cup Qualifiers.
- Robin Quaison: Swedens forward has scored 3 goals in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 0.9 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 75.
- Alexander Isak: Swedens forward has scored 4 goals and provided an assist in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 2.4 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 71.
- Alexander Sorloth: Norways forward has scored 3 goals along with an assist in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 3.7 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 77.
NOR vs SWE Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Orjan Nyland
Defender: Leo Ostigard, Marius Lode, Fredrik Bjorkan, Edvin Kurtulus
Mid-Fielder: Jens Hauge, Fredrik Aursnes, Emil Forsberg, Mattias Svanberg
Forward: Veton Berisha, Viktor Gyokeres
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Robin Olsen [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Andreas Hanche-Olsen [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Alexander Isak [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Martin Odegaard [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts, NOR will be the clear favorite for the match.