Nitu Ghanghas is an Indian boxer, who participates in the 48 kg women’s category. In 2022, she qualified for the Commonwealth Games (2022) after defeating the famous Indian boxer Mary Kom in a trial bout.
- Nitu Ghangas won the gold medal in women’s 45kg-48kg (Minimumweight) category
- Nitu beat England’s Demie-Jade Resztan by a unanimous decision
- This was India’s first gold medal in boxing at Commonwealth Games 2022
Nitu Ghanghas was born on Thursday, 19 October 2000 (age 21 years; as of 2022) in Dhanana Village, Bhiwani, Haryana. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She did Master of Physical Education at Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani, Haryana. He belongs to Jaat hindu family.
|Date of Birth||19 October 2000 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||21 Years|
|Birthplace||Dhanana Village, Bhiwani, Haryana|
|Hometown||Dhanana Village, Bhiwani, Haryana|
|College/University||Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani, Haryana|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Physical Education|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 162 cm|
in meters– 1.62 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 48 kg|
in pounds– 105 lbs
|Coach||• Bhaskar Bhatt|
• Jagdish Singh
|Medals||• Gold medal in AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championships, Guwahati (2017)|
• Gold medal in Asian Youth boxing championship (2018)
• Gold medal in 73rd Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament, Sofia, Bulgaria (2022)
• Gold Medal in Commonwealth game 2022.
- Gold medal in AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championships, Guwahati (2017)Nitu Ghanghas with her medal
- Gold medal in Asian Youth boxing championship (2018)
- Gold medal in 73rd Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament, Sofia, Bulgaria (2022)
- Nitu Ghangas won the gold medal in women’s 45kg-48kg (Minimumweight) category in Commonwealth games 2022.
Family & Relationship
Her father, Jai Bhagwan, works as a bill messenger at the Haryana Vidhan Sabha in Chandigarh. Her mother’s name is Mukesh Devi. She has a younger brother named Akshit Kumar.
Her grandfather’s name is Mangeram, and her grandmother’s name is Prem Devi.
|Parents||Father– Jai Bhagwan (bill messenger at the Haryana Vidhan Sabha in Chandigarh)|
Mother– Mukesh Devi
Grandmother– Prem Devi
|Siblings||Brother– Akshit Kumar|
- Nitu Ghanghas is an Indian boxer who booked a ticket for the 2022 Commonwealth Games after defeating Mary Kom in a trial bout.
- Her father, Jai Bhagwan, worked at the Haryana secretariat in Chandigarh, and he went on a ‘leave without pay’ to train Nitu in boxing. According to Nitu, her father had to borrow money from his friends and relatives to meet the family expenses.
- Nitu started her professional boxing career in 2012.
- In 2016, she was trained at the SAI National Boxing Academy in Rohtak. According to Nitu, before joining this academy, she suffered from a pelvic injury, and the academy helped her recover from the injury.
- In 2017, she won gold at the AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championships, held in Guwahati.
- In 2018, she won gold at the Asian Youth Boxing Championship after defeating Thailand’s Nillada Meekoon.
- In 2019, she received a shoulder injury that caused her to remain out of the boxing ring for two years. The Covid-19 pandemic also affected her training during this time.
- In 2021, she appeared in the Amazon Prime Video India Ke Toofaan.
All the information are taken from internet. We don’t clame any Authenticity of the information. If you think any information is wrong or if you have any problem with the information. Do write to us on email@example.com.