LST vs SRM Dream11 Fantasy Football, Norwegian League 2022. Match between Israel U19 vs Austria U19.
Lillestrom will lock horns against Stromsgodset in Norwegian League on Sunday, 26 June 2022 at 21:30 PM IST. If you are looking for Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
LST vs SRM Match Preview:
Lillestrom will lock horns against Stromsgodset in Norwegian League on Sunday, 26 June 2022 at 21:30 PM IST
Lillestrom will square off against Stromsgodset in the upcoming round 12 of the Norwegian League at Marienlyst Stadion, Drammen in Norway. In the last encounter of the Norwegian League, Lillestrom have beaten Rosenborg BK 3-1 and are currently placed at the 1st position on the points table. On the other hand, Stromsgodset faced an embarrassing 5-1 defeat against Sarpsborg08 in the last Norwegian League encounter and are currently standing at the 5th position on the points table.
After analyzing the recent form and statistics of these two sides, host Lillestrom are theslight favorites to secure a win in this encounter but we can expect goals from both ends of the pitch.
|Match:||Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset, Norwegian League 2022|
|Date:||26th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||9:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Marienlyst Stadion, Drammen|
LST vs SRM Dream11 Team Updates:
- Mads Christiansen will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Espen Garnas will be the Defender his team.
- Eskil Edh will be the Mid-Fielder
- Viljar Myhra will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Niklas Gunnarsson will be the Defender his team.
- Kreshnik Krasniqi will be the Mid-Fielder
Head to Head:
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
LST vs SRM Probable Playing 11:
- Mads Christiansen
- Espen Garnas
- Vetle Dragsnes
- Igoh Ogbu
- Tom Pettersson
- Ifeanyi Mathew
- Gjermund Asen
- Eskil Edh
- Magnus Knudsen
- Ylldren Ibrahimaj
- Akor Adams
- Viljar Myhra
- Niklas Gunnarsson
- Ari Leifsson
- Lars Christopher Vilsvik
- Gustav Valsvik
- Johan Hove
- Herman Stengel
- Kreshnik Krasniqi
- Kristoffer Tokstad
- Lars-Jorgen Salvesen
- Halldor Stenevik
LST vs SRM Key Players:
- Johan Hove: Stromsgodsets midfielder has scored 6 goals and 2 assists in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 1.9 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 71.
- Akor Adams: Lillestroms forward has scored 4 goals and provided an assist in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 2.8 shots per game on goal with asuccessful passing percentage of 66.
- Lars Jorgen Salvesen: Stromsgodsets forward has scored 4 goals and claimed 3 assists inthe Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 2.7 shots per game on goal witha successful passing percentage of 56.
- Ylldren Ibrahimaj: Lillestroms forward has scored 3 goals along with 2 assists in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 1.3 shots per game on goal with asuccessful passing percentage of 87.
Small League Picks:
LST – Tom Pettersson [110 points], Espen Garnas [110 points]
SRM – Gustav Valsvik [51 points], Halldor Stenevik [26 points]
Grand League Picks:
LST – Akor Adams [12 points], Gjermund Asen [15 points]
SRM – Kreshnik Krasniqi [0 points], Niklas Gunnarsson [0 points]
LST vs SRM Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Mads Christiansen
Defender: Niklas Gunnarsson, Vetle Dragsnes, Espen Garnas, Lars Christopher Vilsvik
Mid-Fielder: Johan Hove, Tom Pettersson, Ifeanyi Mathew, Herman Stengel
Forward: Halldor Stenevik, Ylldren Ibrahimaj
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Lars-Jorgen Salvesen [PTs: 18, CR: 9.5]
- Johan Hove [PTs: 19, CR: 9.5]
- Gustav Valsvik [PTs: 51, CR: 9.5]
- Igoh Ogbu [PTs: 52, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts, LST will be the clear favorite for the match.