LAT vs LEC Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Footballs Tips and Player Report – UEFA Nations League 2022
LAT vs LEC Dream11 Fantasy Football, UEFA Nations League 2022. Match between Latvia vs Liechtenstein
LAT vs LEC Match Preview:
Latvia is set to take on Liechtenstein in UEFA Nations League on Monday, 06 June 2022 at 21:30 PM IST
- Latvia will square off against Liechtenstein in the upcoming round 2 of the UEFA Nations League Dfixture at Daugava Stadium, Riga in Latvia.
- In the last encounter, Latvia have beaten Andorra 3-0 and are currently standing at the top position on the points table.
- Moreover, they also succeeded to secure a win in 3 games from the last 5 encounters. On the other hand, Liechtenstein faced an embarrassing 2-0 defeat against Moldova and are placed at the 3rd position on the points table. Liechtenstein faced a defeat in all the last 5 encounters they played.
- After examining the recent form and statistics of these two sides, host Latvia are the clear favoritesto secure a win in the encounter but we can expect goals from both ends of the pitch.
LAT vs LEC Match Details:
|Match:||Latvia vs Liechtenstein, UEFA Nations League 2022|
|Date:||6th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||9:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Daugava Stadium, Riga|
LAT vs LEC Dream11 Team Updates:
- Pavels Steinbors will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Antonijs Cernomordijs will be the Defender his team.
- Janis Ikaunieks will be the Mid-Fielder
- Benjamin Buchel will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Rafael Grunenfelder will be the Defender his team.
- Noah Frommelt will be the Mid-Fielder
The UEFA Nations League can be streamed live on Sony Liv App.
Head to Head:
From their last five meetings against each other, three games have ended in the favor of Latvia, whereas, one game has been won by Liechtenstein. Only one game has ended in 1-1 draw.
LAT vs LEC Probable Playing 11:
- N Frick
- Y Frick
LAT vs LEC Key Players:
- Vladislavs Gutkovskis: Latvias attacking forward has scored 3 goals in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 1.4 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 57. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Yanik Frick: Liechtensteins attacking forward has scored a goal in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 1.3 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 63. He is adifferential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Janis Ikaunieks: Latvias midfielder has scored a goal in the UEFA Nations League this season. He has also managed to score a goal in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 4.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 57. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Noah Frick: Liechtensteins attacking forward has scored a goal in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 1.2 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 56. He is a musthave pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Small League Picks:
LAT – Roberts Uldrikis [99 points], Roberts Savalnieks [81 points]
LEC – Yanik Frick [0 points], Fabio Wolfinger [0 points]
Grand League Picks:
LAT – Vladislavs Gutkovskis [5 points], Andrejs Ciganiks [15 points]
LEC – Jonas Hilti [0 points], Daniel Brandle [0 points]
LAT vs LEC Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goalkeeper – P Steinbors
Defender – K Dubra, R Jurkovskis, S Wolfinger
Midfielder – A Zjuzins, J Ikaunieks, L Meier, F Wolfinger
Forward – V Gutkovskis, R Uldrikis, Y Frick
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Yanik Frick [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Vladislavs Gutkovskis [PTs: 5, CR: 9.5]
- Roberts Savalnieks [PTs: 81, CR: 8.5]
- Roberts Uldrikis [PTs: 99, CR: 9]
LAT vs LEC Squads:
Pavels Steinbors(GK), Antonijs Cernomordijs, Raivis Jurkovskis, Kaspars Dubra, Roberts Savalnieks, Andrejs Ciganiks, Arturs Zjuzins, Janis Ikaunieks, Kristers Tobers, Roberts Uldrikis, Vladislavs Gutkovskis, Igors Tarasovs, Eduards Emsis, Alvis Jaunzems, Davis Ikaunieks, Raimonds Krollis, Rihards Matrevics(GK), Daniels Balodis, Krisjanis Zviedris(GK), Emils Birka, Elvis Stuglis, Vladislavs Sorokins, Marcis Oss, Vladimirs Kamess, Aleksejs Saveljevs, Renars Varslavans
Benjamin Buchel(GK), Rafael Grunenfelder, Sandro Wolfinger, Jonas Hilti, Daniel Brandle, Nicola Kollmann, Aron Sele, Noah Frommelt, Fabio Wolfinger, Yanik Frick, Noah Frick, Seyhan Yildiz, Nicolas Hasler, Niklas Beck, Thomas Hobi(GK), Lukas Graber, Lorenzo Lo Russo(GK), Marco Marxer, Fabian Unterrainer, Marco Wolfinger, Philipp Ospelt, Livio Meier, Simon Luchinger, Andrin Netzer, Noah Graber, Philipp Gassner, Andreas Malin, Justin Ospelt(GK), Claudio Majer(GK), Ridvan Kardesoglu
According to Crickbee Experts, LAT will be the clear favorite for the match.