KW vs ZR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report- Saurashtra T20 2022
KW vs ZR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of Saurashtra T20 2022 match between Karachi Whites vs Zalawad Royals
|Match:||Karachi Whites vs Zalawad Royals, Saurashtra T20 2022|
|Date:||7th June 2022|
|Time:||7:00 PM IST|
|Venue:||Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Gujarat|
KW vs ZR Match Preview:
Kutch Warriors will face Zalawad Royals in the seventh match of the Saurashtra T20 2022.
Both teams will compete against each other for the first time in this tournament. So far, the outcomes of both teams have been disparate. The Kutch Warriors have had a rough season, losing all three games and finishing last in the points standings.
On the other hand, Zalawad Royals are on a roll, having won two of their last three games and sitting atop the points table.
KW vs ZR Team Updates:
- Kutch Warriors have not been upto the mark in the last two games. They lost their first game against the Halar Heroes by 43 and followed another loss in the previous game.
- Ruchit Ahir and Alok Ranjan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ruchit Ahir will do the Wicket Keeping for Karachi Whites.
- Kushang Patel and Agnivesh Ayachi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Kushang Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Zalawad Royals are looking great so far in this competition. They are coming into this game after a 54-run victory over the Halar Heroes.
- Aezaz Kothariya and Prasham Rajdev will probably open the inning.
- Sheldon Jackson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sheldon Jackson will lead the Zalawad Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
KW – L L L W W
ZR – W L W L W
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
KW vs ZR Probable Playing 11:
- Samarth Vyas
- Krishnakant Pathak
- Alok Ranjan
- Harvik Desai(wk)
- Arth Yadav
- Viharsinh Jadeja
- Nakul Ayachi
- Agnivesh Ayachi
- Kushang Patel
- Dev Dand
- Ramesh Padiyachi
- Aezaz Kothariya
- Hetvik Kotak
- Sheldon Jackson (wk)(c)
- Ansh Gosai
- Jay Gohil
- Parth Bhut
- Kamlesh Makvana
- Chetan Sakariya
- Suresh Tamil
- Samar Gajjar
- Aditya Jadeja
KW vs ZR Key Players:
- Krishankant Pathak has smashed 93 runs in just two matches. He struck a stunning half-century in the previous game and will look to recreate it in this game as well.
- Kushang Patel has been an economical as well as a main bowler for the Kuwait Warriros. He has bagged five wickets in two matches at an impressive economy of 5.5.
- Sammar Gajjar has been in pretty good form so far in this competition. He has scored 32 runs so far and also picked up 4 wickets with the ball.
- Chetan Sakariya has also impressed with his bowling attack in the last two games. He failed to pick up a wicket in the first game but recovered it in the following games chipping in 4 wickets.
Small League Picks:
KW – Kushang Patel [171 points], Krishnakant Pathak [139 points]
ZR – Samar Gajjar [185 points], Chetan Sakariya [161 points]
Grand League Picks:
KW – Dev Dand [0 points], Arth Yadav [6 points]
ZR – Prasham Rajdev [26 points], Aditya Jadeja [67 points]
KW vs ZR DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1:
Wicketkeeper– Sheldon Jackson
Batsmen– Samarth Vyas, Krishnakant Pathak, Jay Gohil
All Rounders– Ansh Gosai, Samar Gajjar, Arth Yadav, Suresh Tamil
Bowlers– Kushang Patel, Chetan Sakariya, Parth Bhut
KW vs ZR DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Wicketkeeper– Sheldon Jackson
Batsmen– Aezaz Kothariya, Samarth Vyas, Jay Gohil
All Rounders– Krishnakant Pathak, Samar Gajjar, Arth Yadav
Bowlers– Suresh Tamil, Chetan Sakriya, Kamlesh Makvana, Vandit Jivrajani
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Jay Gohil [PTs: 114, CR: 8.5]
- Krishnakant Pathak [PTs: 139, CR: 8.5]
- Kushang Patel [PTs: 171, CR: 9]
- Samar Gajjar [PTs: 185, CR: 9]
According to Crickbee Experts KW will be expected to win this Match.