Follow Today’s match prediction for KR vs ARA Dream11 Fantasy kabaddi tips of Yuva Kabaddi Series.
Kaziranga Rhinos will lock horns against Aravalli Arrows in Yuva Kabaddi Series on Monday, 27 June 2022 at 18:00 PM IST. Follow Kaziranga Rhinos vs Aravalli Arrows Fantasy kabaddi tips & Live updates on crickbee
Kaziranga Rhinos vs Aravalli Arrows Match Details
|Match||Kaziranga Rhinos vs Aravalli Arrows (KR vs ARA)|
|League||Yuva Kabaddi Series|
|Date||Monday, 27th June 2022|
|Time||06:00 PM (IST) – 12:30 PM (GMT)|
KR vs ARA Dream11 Preview
The match begins on Monday between fourth-placed Kaziranga Rhinos and third-placed Aravalli Arrows.
Going into this challenge round match, Kaziranga Rhinos suffered a loss in their previous match against Murthal Magnets, while Aravalli Arrows won their previous match over Periyar Panthers.
POINTS TABLE – Yuva Kabaddi Series
Kaziranga Rhinos (KR) Team Updates
- Parteek Dahiyastop form has continued and his stats show how good he has been this whole tournament. He has racked up 375 raid points from 25 matches, averaging 15 raid points a match.
- Hitesh Kadiyanhas scalped 58 tackle points from 12 matches and is now a part of the top 10defenders list. He has won 6 High 5s in the process which includes one of them over AAS last timearound.
- Mohit Khaler has put up 18 tackle points from 7 matches in this edition of the tournament. He has managed to claim 2 high 5s in the process.
Aravalli Arrows (ARA) Team Updates
- Jai Bhagwan has returned with solid performances. The star raider’s tally of raid points moves up to 195 from 18 matches, averaging 10.83 raid points a match and he is also among the top 10 raiders in the tournament.
- Kapil Gurjar is the Arrows’ best defender and is also among the top 5 defenders of the tournament. He has won 81 raid points from 25 matches, which includes 5 High 5s.
- Mahendra Choudhary has been a utility option for AAS, as he’s picked up 32 tackle points from 12 matches. He has scored 2 High 5s in the process.
KR vs ARA Small League Must Picks:
KR – Parteek Dahiya [3357 points], Hitesh Kadiyan [1364 points]
ARA – Kapil Gurjar [1921 points], Jai Bhagwan [1839 points]
KR vs ARA Grand League Risky Picks:
KR – Mayank Saini [-1 points], Mohit Khaler [499 points]
ARA – Mahendra Choudhary [783 points], Ramkunwar [1024 points]
KR vs ARA Probable 7
Kaziranga Rhinos Possible Playing 7
1.Rajnesh Narwal, 2.Mohit Khaler, 3.Parteek Dahiya, 4.Rohit Kumar-V, 5.Manu, 6.Hitesh Kadiyan, 7.Mayank Saini
Aravalli Arrows Possible Playing 7
1.Kapil Gurjar, 2.Lokesh Ghosliya, 3.Gangaram, 4.Govind Gurjar, 5.Mahendra Choudhary, 6.Ramkunwar, 7.Jai Bhagwan
KR vs ARA Dream11 Experts Team Prediction [Small League (SL) Team]
Defenders: K. Gurjar, Gangaram, L. Ghosliya, R. Narwal
All Rounders: G. Gurjar, R. Kumar-v
Captain and Vice captain choices:
- Parteek Dahiya [3357 points]
- Hitesh Kadiyan [1364 points]
- Kapil Gurjar [1921 point.s]
- Jai Bhagwan [1839 points]