Here we have to discuss AZJ vs KAZ Dream11 Prediction International Friendly, South Korea vs Cameroon Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates. Fantasy Football Tips, International Friendly, 22/23.
AZJ vs KAZ Match Details:
|Match:||South Korea vs Cameroon|
|Date:||27th September 2022|
|Kick-Off:||4:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Seoul World Cup Stadium|
AZJ vs KAZ Match Previews:
South Korea will take on Cameroon in International Friendly on Tuesday, 27 September 2022 at 16:30 PM IST. Both sides are playing their final friendly game before the World Cup.
South Korea drew 2-2 in their last match against Costa Rica. They were on a three-match winning streak but lost to Japan before the draw last week
AZJ vs KAZ Match Details:
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
- South Korea drew 2-2 in their last match against Costa Rica. They were on a three-match winning streak but lost to Japan before the draw last week.
- Jo Hyun-woo will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Hwang In-Beom will be the Mid-Fielder
- Cameroon did not have a great week and were beaten by Uzbekistan. They will be keen on bouncing back with a win today.
- South Korea have not lost to Cameroon in their last five meetings, winning twice and drawing thrice.
- Andre Onana will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Oumar Gonzalez will be the Defender his team.
AZJ vs KAZ Probable Playing 11:
- H Son: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- H Ui Jo: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- J Woo Young: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- Hong Chul: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- H In Beom: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- P Seing Ho: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- K Young Gwon: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- Y Jong Kyu: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- Na Sang-Ho: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- H Hee Chan: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- J Hyun woo(Goal-keeper)
- K. Toko-Ekambi: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- A. Onana(Goal-keeper)
- J. Castelletto: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- C. Fai: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- N. Tolo: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- M. Ngamaleu: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- S. Oum Gouet: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- M. Ngadeu: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- V. Aboubakar: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- A. Zambo Anguissa: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- E. Choupo-Moting: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
AZJ vs KAZ Key Players:
Son Heung-min The Tottenham star would be the best pick of the match today. He has been in fine form and scored a stunning free kick in the previous match to get a draw.
Bryan Mbeumo The Brentford star would be a good pick from the Cameroon side. He could get on the scoresheet today and will be looking to get into form quickly.
Hwang Hee-chan The Wolves star would be the next best player to back from the Korean side. He will be leading the attack and keen on cementing his place in the starting XI.
AZJ vs KAZ Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: A Onana
Defender: K Young Gwon, C Fai, N Tolo, Y Jong Kyu
Mid-Fielder: J Woo Young, H In Beom, P Seung Ho
Forward: V Aboubakar, H Son, H Ui Jo
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Karl Toko Ekambi [PTs: 0, CR: 5]
- Kim Min-Jae [PTs: 0, CR: 7.5]
- Collins Fai [PTs: 0, CR: 8]
- Kim Young-Gwon [PTs: 61, CR: 7]
KOR vs CMR Squads
Jo Hyun-woo(GK), Kim Min-Jae, Kim Moon-Hwan, Kim Jin-Su, Kim Young-Gwon, Na Sang-ho, Lee Jae-Sung, Hwang In-Beom, Paik Seung-Ho, Heung-Min Son, Hwang Ui-Jo, Kwon Kyung-won, Lee Kang-In, Chang-Hoon Kwon, Hong Chul, Jung Woo-Young, Hwang Hee-Chan, Kim Seung-Gyu(GK), Taehwan Kim, Yang Hyun-Jun, Cho Yu-min, Dong-jun Kim(GK), Jeong Woo-yeong, Cho Young-Wook, Yun Jong-Kyu, Song Beom-Keun(GK), Jo Kyu-Seong, Son Jun-ho
Andre Onana(GK), Oumar Gonzalez, Darline Yongwa, Collins Fai, Jean Charles Castelletto, Samuel Gouet, Martin Hongla, Gaal Ondoua, Jean Onana, Jean-Pierre Nsame, Karl Toko Ekambi, Simon Ngapandouetnbu(GK), Leandre Tawamba, Nouhou Tolo, Bryan Mbeumo, Nicolas NKoulou, Christopher Wooh, Georges-Kevin Nkoudou, Georges Mandjeck, Vincent Aboubakar, Olivier Mbaizo, Pierre Kunde, Moumi Ngamaleu, Olivier Ntcham, Enzo Ebosse, Devis Epassy(GK)
According to Crickbee Experts KOR will be expected to win this Match.