KAW vs OSK Dream11 Prediction: Kawasaki vs Gamba livescore streaming will start on 09-07-22 at 10:00am(GMT). They will play against each other in J.League 2022. It is going to be a thrilling game to watch. Stay with the Crickbee Livescore till the end to finally witness the winner of the match between Kawasaki vs Gamba. This is the match of J.League.
J.League 2022, will begin on 18-02-22 and end on 13-11-22. A total of 50 matches are scheduled to be played in this J.League. A total of 18 teams will participate in this J.League 2022.
Kawasaki vs Gamba live score match details
Match: Kawasaki vs Gamba livescore
TIME: 10:00 GMT/15:30 PM IST
Kawasaki vs Gamba Live streaming TV channels and live soccer scores
- To watch the live coverage of the J.League 2022, I-cable, Viacom, Emtek, TDM, Astro, Singtel, VTV will provide the live streaming of the football matches and leagues in India and its subcontinent (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka). You need to get a subscription of the mentioned channels.
- In the USA and Canada, soccer Viewers can watch J.League 2022 on willow TV, DZN, ESPN/BAMTech TV.
- In Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Football viewers can follow the live coverage, highlights, and international matches and leagues of J.League 5s on Sportsklub
- In Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Football viewers can follow the live coverage, highlights, and international matches of J.League 2022 on NENT.
- In Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, and other European countries, Football viewers can follow the live coverage, highlights, and international matches of J.League 2022 on Eleven Sports, Nova Sport, Arena Sport, Digisport, Eleven sport, Bein Sport.
- In Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Football viewers can follow the live coverage, highlights, and international matches of J.League 2022 on Setanta
- In the middle east and North African countries, Football viewers can follow the live coverage, highlights, and international matches of J.League 2022 on beIN Sports, super sports.
- In the Caribbean countries, Football viewers can follow the live coverage, highlights, and international matches of J.League 2022 on Sportmax.
- In the Central American countries: Football viewers can follow the live coverage, highlights, and international matches of J.League 2022 on ESPN Sur.
- In Australia, Football viewers can watch the live score and live streaming of J.League 2022 on Fox sports, Kayo sports, Foxtel now.
- In New zealand, Football viewers can watch livescore of J.League 2022 sky sports NZ and talksport.
Kawasaki vs Gamba live streaming channels (country-wise)
India: Disney+ hotstar, sonyLiv, Discovery+, Jio TV
European Tv channals:
Rest of Europe: Eleven Sports, Nova Sport, beIN Sports, Eleven Sports
Middle East & North Africa: BeIN Sports
Sub-Saharan Africa: ESPN Africa, Supersport, TStv,
Asia: i-Cable, Viacom, Emtek, TDM, Astro, Singtel, VTV
North America TV: DAZN, ESPN/BAMTech
Central America: Sky Mexico
South America: ESPN Sur
Oceania: BeIN Sports
Kawasaki vs Gamba probable playing 11
- Kawasaki :
Kenta Tanno, Shogo Taniguchi, Shintaro Kurumaya, Shuto Tanabe, Joao Schmidt, Chanathip Songkrasin, Akihiro Ienaga, Kazuki Kozuka, Takatora Einaga, Yu Kobayashi, Leandro Damiao
- Gamba :
Masaaki Higashiguchi, Genta Miura, Ryu Takao, Yota Sato, Hiroki Fujiharu, Kosuke Onose, Yuya Fukuda, Mitsuki Saito, Rikuto Kuwahara, Wellington Silva, Leandro Pereira
Kawasaki vs Gamba team squads / player lists
- Kawasaki :
Ryota Ohshima, Joao Schmidt, Kenta Tanno, Kazuya Yamamura, Chanathip Songkrasin, Akihiro Ienaga, Jung Sung Ryong, Kyohei Noborizato, Shunsuke Ando, Yu Kobayashi, Shogo Taniguchi, Shintaro Kurumaya, Kei Chinen, Yasuto Wakizaka, Miki Yamane, Marcio Augusto, Leandro Damiao, Jesiel Cardoso Miranda, Kazuki Kozuka, Koki Tsukagawa, Tatsuki Seko, Kento Tachibanada, Daiya Tono, Ten Miyagi, Shuto Tanabe, Yuki Hayasaka, Asahi Sasaki, Kota Takai, Renji Matsui, Takatora Einaga, Taiyo Igarashi
- Gamba :
Ju Se Jong, Masaaki Higashiguchi, Takashi Usami, Gen Shoji, Kwon Kyung Won, Hideki Ishige, Anderson Patric, Shu Kurata, Hiroki Fujiharu, Kosuke Onose, Genta Miura, Kohei Okuno, Yuya Fukuda, Mitsuki Saito, Wellington Silva, Dawhan Oliviera, Keisuke Kurokawa, Ryu Takao, Leandro Pereira, Kei Ishikawa, Yuki Yamamoto, Shota Fukuoka, Jun Ichimori, Jiro Nakamura, Yota Sato, Isa Sakamoto, Taichi Kato, Ko Yanagisawa, Hiroto Yamami, Rikuto Kuwahara, Harumi Minamino
KAW vs OSK dream11 fantasy prediction for today match
|Defender||Shogo Taniguchi, Miki Yamane, Shuto Tanabe, Genta Miura, Ryu Takao, Ko Yanagisawa|
|Mid-Fielder||Marcio Augusto, Taiyo Igarashi, Dawhan Oliviera, Jiro Nakamura|
Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Kyohei Noborizato
- Shuto Tanabe
- Joao Schmidt
- Kento Tachibanada
- Kwon Kyung Won
- Hideki Ishige
- Kosuke Onose
- Yuki Yamamoto
- Takashi Usami
Prediction to Win:
In this Japan J-League match. The the analysis suggest a win for Kawasaki Frontale.
Considering all markets we select Under 2.5 as our main prediction, priced with 2.1 decimal odd.
This match is giving 1.45 for Kawasaki Frontale to win, for a draw they are paying at 4.75, and finally for a Gamba Osaka the price is 6.
In the last 10 games Kawasaki Frontale won 4 games.
In the last 10 games Gamba Osaka won 3 games.
Last Kawasaki Frontale results:
02.07 Cerezo Osaka 2 : 1 Kawasaki Frontale
25.06 Kawasaki Frontale 1 : 1 Jubilo Iwata
22.06 Kawasaki Frontale 0 : 1 Tokyo Verdy
18.06 Kawasaki Frontale 5 : 2 Consadole Sapporo
01.06 Kawasaki Frontale 5 : 0 Sapporo University
Last Gamba Osaka results:
06.07 Shonan Bellmare 1 : 0 Gamba Osaka
02.07 Gamba Osaka 1 : 1 Urawa
29.06 Gamba Osaka 2 : 0 Sanfrecce Hiroshima
26.06 Consadole Sapporo 1 : 0 Gamba Osaka
22.06 Gamba Osaka 3 : 1 Oita Trinita
After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan’s algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Kawasaki Frontale vs Gamba Osaka this is our Prediction:
Kawasaki Frontale for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 68%
Yes for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 53%.
For Total Goals, we predict Over 2.5, that have a probability of 58%
On the risky side, you can try the Correct Score of 3-1 which has a percentage of 18%.