JV vs HAU Dream11 Fantasy Football Prediction.
Jerv will square off against Haugesund in the upcoming round 13 of the NorwegianLeague at Levermyr Stadion, Grimstad in Norway.
|Match:||Jerv vs Haugesund, Norwegian League 2022|
|Date:||2nd July 2022|
|Kick-Off:||7:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Levermyr Stadion, Grimstad|
JV vs HAU Match Preview:
Jerv will take on Haugesund in the first match of today’s Norwegian League 2022 fixtures. Both teams have already played plenty of games in the tournament.
Jerv is one of the weakest teams in the tournament. They have managed to register only 2 wins and one draw out of the 10 games they had played this season. They lost their last game against HamKam by 2-1 and are now placed at the 15th position in the league standings with 7 points in their account.
On the other hand, Haugesund has managed to register only three wins and three draws out of the 12 games they had played this season. They registered a 4-2 victory over Viking in their last game and are now placed at the 13th position in the league standings with 12 points in their account.
JV vs HAU Dream11 Team Updates:
- Amund Wichne will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Ole Martin Kolskogen will be the Defender his team.
- Mathias Wichmann will be the Mid-Fielder
- Egil Selvik will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Thore Pedersen will be the Defender his team.
- Christos Zafeiris will be the Mid-Fielder
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
JV vs HAU Probable Playing 11:
1.Amund Wichne, 2.Ole Martin Kolskogen, 3.Daniel Arrocha, 4.John Olav Norheim, 5.Mathias Haarup, 6.Erik Brenden, 7.Torje Wichne, 8.Mathias Wichmann, 9.Amadou Diallo, 10.Willis Furtado, 11.Erlend Hustad
1.Egil Selvik, 2.Thore Pedersen, 3.Soren Reese, 4.Anders Baertelsen, 5.Kevin Martin Krygard, 6.Julius Eskesen, 7.Mads Sande, 8.Christos Zafeiris, 9.Peter Therkildsen, 10.Bilal Njie, 11.Alioune Ndour-II
JV vs HAU Key Players:
- Alioune Ndour: Haugesunds forward has scored 8 goals and claimed 2 assists in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 2.2 shots per game on goal with asuccessful passing percentage of 63. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your smallleague fantasy teams.
- Mads Sande: Haugesunds midfielder has scored 3 goals and provided 2 assists in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 1.2 shots per game on goal with asuccessful passing percentage of 67. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Willis Furtado: Jervs forward has scored a goal in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 2.7 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 65. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Mathias Haarup: Jervs defender has scored a goal in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 1.1 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 64. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Small League Picks:
JV – Erik Brenden [0 points], Mathias Haarup [0 points]
HAU – Alioune Ndour-II [179 points], Christos Zafeiris [113 points]
Grand League Picks:
JV – Amadou Diallo [0 points], Amund Wichne [0 points]
HAU – Thore Pedersen [25 points], Bilal Njie [28 points]
JV vs HAU Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: E Selvik
Defender: T Pedersen, N Walstad, S Reese, M Haarup
Mid-Fielder: K Martin Kryg, M Sande, C Zafeiris, E Brenden
Forward: A Simisir, W Furtado
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Mathias Haarup [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Erik Brenden [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Mads Sande [PTs: 95, CR: 9]
- Christos Zafeiris [PTs: 113, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts, HAU will be the clear favorite for the match.