JEJ vs SEGN Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Footballs Tips and Player Report – K League 2022
JEJ vs SEGN Dream11 Fantasy Football Prediction. Jeju United will lock horns against Seongnam in K League on Friday, 08 July 2022 at 16:00 PM IST. Follow more at Fantasy Football Dream11 Prediction
|Match:||Jeju United vs Seongnam, K League 2022|
|Date:||8th July 2022|
|Kick-Off:||4:00 PM IST|
|Venue:||Jeju World Cup Stadium, Seogwipo, South Korea|
JEJ vs SEGN Dream11 Match Preview:
Jeju United and Seongnam FC will face each other in the Korean League at Jeju World Cup Stadium, Seogwipo in the Round 21 match. Jeju United are one of the best performing teams in the league this season and they are in 4th place with 30 points so far. They have enjoyed eight wins and six draws along with six defeats in 20 league matches.
They have an edge in this meeting. Seongnam FC come into this game on the back of a 1-4 defeat against Pohang Steelers in the league. After that poor result, they will be eager to bounce back. They have picked up just 12 points from their last 20 league matches with two wins, six draws, and 12 losses.
JEJ vs SEGN Dream11 Team Updates:
- Dong-jun Kim will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Kim Oh-Kyu will be the Defender his team.
- Choi Yeong-Jun will be the Mid-Fielder
- Young -Kwang-Kim will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Sang -Hoon-Ma will be the Defender his team.
- Manuel Palacios will be the Mid-Fielder
Jeju United – WLLDL
Seongnam FC – DDDLL
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
JEJ vs SEGN Dream11 Probable Playing 11:
Ahn Hyun-Beom, Kweon Hang-Jin, Chung Woon, Jung Woo-Jae, Jin Seong-Uk, Lee Dong-Ryul, Yu Yeon-Su, Kang Yoon-Sung, Kim Bong-Soo, Jo Seong-Joon, Kim Young-Uk.
Kwang-seon Kwak, Yong-ji Park, Jong-seong Lee, Park Ji-Won, Min-hyeok Kim, Kang Jae-woo, Bon-cheol Ku, Jae-won Lee, Um Seung-Min, Seong-su Jeon, Shi-yeong Lee.
JEJ vs SEGN Dream11 Key Players stats:
- Min-kyu Joo: Joo is one of the prominent players on the side as he has scored 12 goals this season in 20 league matches. He is a vital contributor and having him on your fantasy football team could earn valuable points. He loves to convert crucial chances and always looks to strike at crucial junctures. With this important fixture in line, he will look to play an important role.
- Gerso Fernandes: Gerso plays as a forward and has played a crucial role in the team so far. He is not just a goal-scorer but also a playmaker who has the ability to assist at almost an equal proportion. He has a total of three goals and four assists to his name in the league so far. He could collect some fantasy points in the form of key passes and create chances as well.
Small League Picks:
JEJ – Chang-min Lee [226 points], Choi Yeong-Jun [223 points]
SEGN – Goo Boon-Cheul [128 points], Ji -Moog-Choi [74 points]
Grand League Picks:
JEJ – Kim Bum-Soo [4 points], Ji-sol Lee [23 points]
SEGN – Kim Hyun-Tae [18 points], Kim Ji-Soo [20 points]
JEJ vs SEGN Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: D Kim
Defender: K Oh-Kyu, S Lee, W Jeong, W Jeong
Mid-Fielder: C Yeong-Jun, P Su-II, C Lee, G Boon-Cheul
Forward: M Palacios, F Mulic
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Shi-yeong Lee [PTs: 59, CR: 9]
- Ji -Moog-Choi [PTs: 74, CR: 8.5]
- Kim Oh-Kyu [PTs: 187, CR: 9]
- Chang-min Lee [PTs: 226, CR: 9.5]
JEJ vs SEGN Dream11 Squads:
Dong-jun Kim(GK), Kim Oh-Kyu, Bong-soo Kim, Ji-sol Lee, Hyun-beom Ahn, Chang-min Lee, Myung soon Kim, Choi Yeong-Jun, Kim Bum-Soo, Min-kyu Joo, Gerso Fernandes, Gyeong-jae Kim, Woo-jae Jeong, Woon Jeong, Seong-jun Jo, Jong-mu Han, Jonathan Ring, Gyung-jun Byeon, Kim Ju-Kong, Kim Dae-hwan, Yoon Bit-gram, Ahn Tae-Hyeon, Uh Min-Gul, Yeon-su Yu(GK), Joon-seob Im(GK), Koo Ja-Cheol, Kyu-hyeong Kim, Dong-gook Kim, Jae-hyuk Choi, Sung-wook Hong, Jin Seong-Uk, Joo won-Kim
Young -Kwang-Kim(GK), Sang -Hoon-Ma, Ji -Moog-Choi, Shi-yeong Lee, Kim Hyun-Tae, Kim Ji-Soo, Soon -Hyeong-Kwon, Goo Boon-Cheul, Manuel Palacios, Seong -Su-Jeon, Jae-woo Kang, Jang Hyo-Joon, Kang Eui-Bin, Jae -Won-Lee, Kim Min-Hyeok-II, Lee Jong-ho, Kim Min-Hyeok, Kwon Wan-Kyu, Shim Dong-Un, Kwang-sun Kwak, Ji-hoon Lee, Yong-ji Park, Milos Raickovic, Su -Il-Park, Ahn Jin-Beom, Fejsal Mulic, Lee Jong-Sung, Park Ji-Won, Yang Si-Hoo, Jo Sung-Wook, Jang Young-Gi, Ja -Ung-Heo(GK), Cho Sang-jun, Um Seung-Min, Choi Pil-Su(GK), Myung-jae Joung(GK)
According to Crickbee Experts, JEJ will be the clear favorite for the match.