Jasmine Lamboria is an Indian boxer who competes in women’s 60 kg weightlifting competitions. He qualified for the Commonwealth Games 2022 by defeating Indian boxer Parveen Hooda in a trial bout.
Jasmine Lamboria was born on Thursday, 30 August 2001.age 21 years; by 2022) at Mehtab Das Ki Dhani, Bhiwani, Haryana. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. He graduated in Arts.
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm|
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg|
in pounds– 132 lbs
Personal Life & career
While she was studying in school, she became interested in boxing. He then started his training in boxing under his uncles Sandeep Lamboria and Parvinder Singh Lamboria. In 2006, he participated in the Commonwealth Games. Later, her uncle started a boxing academy named Lamboria in Bhiwani, and she joined the first batch of the training academy. In 2021, she participated in the Asian Boxing Championship, Dubai. She defeated a Mongolian boxer 4-1 and won the bronze medal. She won a silver medal at the Boxam International Boxing Tournament in 2021. In the same year, she tested positive for COVID-19 due to which she had various fitness problems and her weight increased from 57 kg to 63 kg.
|Date of Birth||30 August 2001 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||21 Years|
|Birthplace||Mehtab Dass Ki Dhani, Bhiwani, Haryana|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
Her father, Jaiveer Lamboria, works as a home guard on a contract basis. His mother Joginder Kaur is a housewife. She has two sisters, and her older sister works as a physiotherapist.
Boxing & Medals
|Coach||• Sandeep Lamboriya|
• Parvinder Singh Lamboriya
Note: Both are her paternal uncles.
|Medals||• Bronze medal in the Asian Boxing Championship held in Dubai (2021)|
• Silver Medal in Boxam International Boxing Tournament in Spain (2021)
• Bronze medal in Women’s 60kg lightweight at CWG 2022
- Jaismine Lamboriya is an Indian boxer who booked a ticket for the 2022 Commonwealth Games after defeating Parveen Hooda in a trial bout in 2022.
- When she was studying in class 10th, she first told her mother that she was interested in boxing. Then her mother said that she would ask her maternal uncle (boxer) about this.
- In 2021, she won bronze at the Asian Boxing Championship held in Dubai, defeating Mongolia’s boxer by 4-1.
- In the same year, she won silver at Boxam International Boxing Tournament in the 57kg weight category.
- Acording to Jaismine, after she tested positive for Covid-19, she had fitness issues, and her weight increased from 57 kg to 63 kg, and after she recovered from Covid-19, she worked hard and lose her weight from 63 kg to 60 kg. In an interview, she recalled her Covid days and said,
- I had a lot of problems. For five to six months, I could not train properly. My Haemoglobin had dropped. It was a difficult period for me. But a year on, I am feeling fine and have no fitness issues.”
- In 2022, she defeated Parveen Hooda to book her ticket for the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
All the information are taken from internet. We don’t clame any Authenticity of the information. If you think any information is wrong or if you have any problem with the information. Do write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.