ISR-U19 vs ENG-U19 Dream11 Fantasy Football Prediction.
Israel U19 will take on England U-19 in UEFA Under-19 Championship on Friday, 01 July 2022 at 23:30 PM IST
|Match:||Israel U19 vs England U-19, UEFA Under-19 2022|
|Date:||1st July 2022|
|Kick-Off:||11:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Anton Malatinsky Stadium|
ISR-U19 vs ENG-U19 Match Preview:
The culmination of bubbling young talents across the face of Europe, fighting for glory is upon us as England collides with Israel to decide the fate of the Euros U19. Stunning the world, Israel would knock out the tournament favorites, France in an emphatic display of dominance that saw them emerging victorious by whiskers.
Toure’s own goal would put them ahead while Kancepolsky would double the brace on the other side of the breather. Alan Virginius’ strike five minutes from Israel’s second would half the deficit but France’s profligacy would leave them crashing out of the contest. England didn’t have it easy either as Italy would continue fighting till the last breath. Fabio Miretti secured the lead for the Italians from the spot that would be later rescinded by Alex Scott’s 58th minute strike. Eight minutes from regulation time, Quansah would deal the telling blow to the Italian aspirations.
ISR-U19 vs ENG-U19 Dream11 Team Updates:
- Tomer Zarfati will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Or Israelov will be the Defender his team.
- Ilay Madmon will be the Mid-Fielder
- Matthew Cox will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Brooke Norton-Cuffy will be the Defender his team.
- Carney Chukwuemeka will be the Mid-Fielder
- Carney Chukwuemeka is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Last Five Matches:
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
ISR-U19 vs ENG-U19 Probable Playing 11:
- O. Gloch: Goal – 02 Assists – 01
- I. Madmon: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- A. Lugasi: Goal – 01 Assists – 01
- A. Ebraheim: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- T. Abed: Goal – 01 Assists – 01
- O. Israelov: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- S. Lemkin: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- E. Kanzapolsky: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- S. Edri: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- I. Feingold: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- L. Gliklich(Goal-keeper)
- C. Chukwuemeka: Goal – 02 Assists – 02
- D. Scarlett: Goal – 02 Assists – 01
- A. Devine: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- D. Jebbison: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- M. Cox(Goal-keeper)
- J. Quansah: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- C. Doyle: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- H. Vale: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- T. Iroegbunam: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- B. Norton-Cuffy: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- A. Scott: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
ISR-U19 vs ENG-U19 Key Players:
- Dane Scarlett has been in searing form for England U19 with 7 goals from 8appearances.
- Jarrell Quansah is another prodigious flair who scored the all-important strike in the semi-final that would send England hammer and tongs to the finale.
Small League Picks:
ISR-U19 – Tay Abed Kassus [163 points], Ilay Madmon [140 points]
ENG-U19 – Carney Chukwuemeka [175 points], Jarell Quansah [135 points]
Grand League Picks:
ISR-U19 – Or Israelov [28 points], Stav Lemkin [28 points]
ENG-U19 – Tim Iroegbunam [36 points], Ronnie Edwards [42 points]
ISR-U19 vs ENG-U19 Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: M Cox
Defender: C Doyle, J Quansah, R Revivo, B Humphreys
Mid-Fielder: C Chukwuem, I Madmon, T Abed Kassus, O Gloukh
Forward: D Scarlett, A Lugassy
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Tim Iroegbunam [PTs: 36, CR: 8.5]
- Roy Revivo [PTs: 80, CR: 9]
- Jarell Quansah [PTs: 135, CR: 9]
- Tay Abed Kassus [PTs: 163, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts, ENG-U19 will be the clear favorite for the match.