ISL vs MAL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Injury Update, Playing XI- ICC T20 World Cup Europe Qualifier 2022
Today’s Match Prediction of ISL vs MAL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction.
ICC T20 World Cup Europe Qualifier C will see Israel facing off against Malta on Friday, 01 July 2022 at 19:30 PM IST
|Match:||Israel vs Malta, ICC T20 World Cup Europe Qualifier 2022|
|Date:||1st July 2022|
|Time:||7:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Meersen , Ghent , Belgium|
ISL vs MAL Match Preview:
Israel are set to lock horns with Malta in the 12th match of the T20 World Cup Europe Qualifier C at The Belgium Oval in Gent on Thursday.
ISL are heading into this match carrying a wound from their previous match as Spain defeated them by 7 wickets. MAL, on the other side, are coming off a defeat against Portugal by 11 runs in their most recent encounter. Both teams are looking for a victory in this match.
ISL vs MAL Team Updates:
The temperature is expected to hover around 28°C on the matchday with 69% humidity and 6 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The pitch at the The Belgian Oval, Gent is a balanced pitch. The average 1st innings score at this venue in the last 8 matches is 159 runs. The team batting first at this venue has won 50% of its matches. So the toss does not make much of a difference here.
Head to Head:
ISL – 2 Won
MAL – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
- Josh Evans is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Abraham Amado will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Josh Evans will lead the Israel as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shailesh Bangera will do the Wicket-Keeping for Israel. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Aaftab Khan and Heinrich Gericke will probably open the inning.
- Samuel Stanislaus and Jit Patel will handle the middle-order batting.
- Bikram Arora will lead the Malta as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Aaftab Khan will do the Wicket Keeping for Malta.
- Muhammad Bilal and Jit Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
ISL vs MAL Probable Playing 11:
Eitamar Kahamker, Josh Evans (c), Abraham Amado, Eshkol Solomon, Yair Nagavkar, Gabi Schachat, Sailesh Bangera (wk), Mikki Cohen, Elan Talker, Niv Nagavkar, Eliezer Samson.
Bikram Arora(c), Gopal Chaturvedi, Basil George, Heinrich Gericke, Varun Prasath, Aaftab Khan(wk), Imran Ameer, Bilal Muhammad, Waseem Abbas, Amar Sharma, Jitesh Patel.
BEL vs DEN Key Players:
In the first game, Israel’s captain smashed 24 runs in 18 balls and also scalped a wicket.
The 19-year-old bowler scalped two wickets in the first match of the tournament and will be an excellent addition to your fantasy team.
He will be an important player, having scored 52 runs in the previous two matches.
He will be a crucial pick, he has scored 92 runs in just two innings in this series.
|Player||Statistics (This Tournament)||Dream11 Points|
|Basil George||52 runs||81|
|Varun Prasath||92 runs||223|
|Imran Ameer||54 runs||82|
ISL vs MAL DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1
Keeper – Aftab Khan
Batsmen – Mikki Cohen, Eshkol Solomon, Varun Prasath Thamotharam
All-rounders – Gabi Schachat, Amar Sharma, Bikram Arora, Basil George
Bowlers – Muhammad Bilal, Niv Nagavkar, Elan Talker
ISL vs MAL DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keeper – Shailesh Bangera
Batsmen – Imran Ameer, Eshkol Solomon, Varun Prasath Thamotharam
All-rounders – Gabi Schachat, Josh Evans, Bikram Arora, Amar Sharma
Bowlers – Abraham Amado, Muhammad Bilal, Waseem Abbas
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Eshkol Solomon [PTs: 46, CR: 9.5]
- Basil George [PTs: 81, CR: 8.5]
- Imran Ameer [PTs: 82, CR: 9.5]
- Bikram Arora [PTs: 100, CR: 9]
According to Crickbee Experts ISL will be expected to win this Match.