Today’s Match Prediction of IRE vs IND Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 2nd T20I 2022.
India and Ireland will be squaring off against each other in the second T20I at Castle Avenue, Dublin on the 28th of June. India won the first T20I by 7 wickets and is currently leading the 2-match series by 1-0.
|Match:||Ireland vs India, 2nd T20I 2022|
|Date:||28th June 2022|
|Time:||9:00 PM IST|
|Venue:||Castle Avenue, Dublin|
IRE vs IND Match Preview:
Ireland are set to host India in the 2nd and last match in the T20I series at Castle Avenue in Dublin on Tuesday. India won the first match by 7 wickets after the rain restricted the game to just 12 overs an innings.
The home side scored 111 runs while batting first after a disappointing bowling performance from team India, who managed to take just four wickets. But Indian batter Deepak Hooda scored an unbeaten 47 runs off 29 balls while opening the innings to guide his team to a big win.
Indian management will be looking to make a wholesome of changes for this second fixture and hand a debut to uncapped stars Rahul Tripathi and Arshdeep Singh.
Ireland will be hoping for a better impact from star batters Paul Stirling and Andy Balbirnie in the second match.
IRE vs IND Team Updates:
The temperature is expected to hover around 15°C on the matchday with 65% humidity and 20 km/hr wind speed. There are 18% chances of precipitation during the game.
The pitch at The Village in Dublin usually tends to be pretty neutral, with the pacers getting bounce from the surface. The batters can score runs if they are patient enough at the crease.
Average 1st innings score:
The average first innings score on this wicket is 160 runs.
IRE – 0 Won
IND – 3 Won
The team batting second has great records here. They have maintained a winning percentage of 60 on this ground.
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network & Sony LIV.
- Ireland have announced their 14-man squad for the homes T20I series against India.
- Paul Stirling will be the backbone of Ireland’s batting unit right at the top of the batting order. He will be responsible to give Ireland a brisk start.
- Andy Balbirnie will lead the Ireland as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Gareth Delany and Andy McBrine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Craig Young and Mark Adair will lead the pace attack of his team.
- After drawing the recently-concluded T20I series against South Africa 2-2, the unofficial ‘Team B’ of India will be taking on Ireland for a couple of T20I games.
- Hardik Pandya will be leading the men in blue in this series, with the big boys in England ahead of the upcoming series against the Three Lions.
- These two matches will provide a golden opportunity to many newbies to showcase their talent and subsequently nail their place in the Indian limited-overs side.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is likely to feature or It might be Rahul Tripathi as well.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
IRE vs IND Probable Playing 11:
Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie, Curtis Campher, Lorcan Tucker, Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Craig Young, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little
Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Avesh Khan
IRE vs IND Key Players:
Harry Tector is a right-handed batsman from Ireland. He hammered 64 runs in the last game and will be hoping to make a big impact in this match as well.
Ishan Kishan is a left-handed batsman from India. He smashed 26 runs in the last match. He will be hoping to convert the start into a big inning here.
Deepak Hooda is a right-handed batsman from India. He opened the innings in the first game and stacked 47 runs with the bat. He will be among the top fantasy picks here.
Hardik Pandya is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium-fast bowler from India. He smacked 24 runs and took 1 wicket in the last match. He will be a safe pick to consider for this match.
Small League Picks:
IRE – Paul Stirling [0 points], Gareth Delany [0 points]
IND – Hardik Pandya [0 points], Ishan Kishan [0 points]
Grand League Picks:
IRE – Lorcan Tucker [0 points], Harry Tector [0 points]
IND – Sanju Samson [0 points], Harshal Patel [0 points]
IRE vs IND DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1
Keeper – Lorcan Tucker
Batsmen – Ishan Kishan, Harry Tector, Deepak Hooda
All-rounders – Hardik Pandya, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell
Bowlers – Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Craig Young, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik
IRE vs IND DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keeper – Lorcan Tucker
Batsmen – Ishan Kishan, Harry Tector, Deepak Hooda, Paul Stirling
All-rounders – Hardik Pandya, Gareth Delany
Bowlers – Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Craig Young, Yuzvendra Chahal, Avesh Khan
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Paul Stirling [PTs: 9, CR: 9.5]
- Ishan Kishan [PTs: 43, CR: 9.5]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 60, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts IND will be expected to win this Match.