IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report- 1st T20I 2022
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of 1st T20I 2022 match between India vs South Africa
|Match:||India vs South Africa, 1st T20I 2022|
|Date:||9th June 2022|
|Time:||7:00 PM IST|
|Venue:||Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi|
IND vs SA Match Preview:
India is set to host South Africa in a 5-match T20I series, starting with the first match at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi. Indian made a clean sweep in their last series with 3-0 lead.
Meanwhile They are going a bit unorthodox with 3 wicketkeepers in the form of Ishan Kishan, Rishabh Pant, and Dinesh Karthik. It will be a judgement call between Arshdeep Singh and Avesh Khan for the third fast bowling option.
Moreover the players like Hardik Pandya and Yuzvendra Chahal have been in top form ahead of this series and will look to continue the same form.
On the other hand, South Africa also beat Sri Lanka 3-0 in their last T20I series. Most of the players in the Proteas team were a part of the IPL 2022 this year and will have a basic idea about the condition and pitch in the subcontinent. The likes of Quinton de Kock, Aiden Markram, and Kagiso Rabada will need to be proficient for the team in this fixture.
IND vs SA Team Updates:
- India, currently on a 12-match winning streak in the format, will begin the five-match T20I series against South Africa at the Arun Jaitley Stadium on 9th June.
- The Indian team had a productive time in its first official practice session ahead of the first T20I match against South Africa.
- They will be without their senior players like Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah and Rohit Sharma.
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
- An inform South African side is coming with most of their players ruling the IPL.
- Q De Kock, Aiden Markaram and Kagiso Rabada were impressive and standout performers in IPL.They will definitely start as slight favourites looking at their strong squad against a young Indian side.
- Quinton de Kock and Reeza Hendricks will probably open the inning.
- Aiden Markram will bat at the one-down position.
- Temba Bavuma and Rassie van der-Dussen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
It is a batting beauty at the Arun Jaitley stadium, the boundaries are generally smaller and ball comes nicely onto the bat. Expect a high scoring encounter
The weather for the next few days will be clean and humid, there are no chances of rain to interrupt
Average 1st innings score:
The average first innings score on this wicket is 159 runs.
The team batting second has great records here. They have maintained a winning percentage of 60 on this ground.
Head to Head:
IND – 9 Won
SA – 6 Won
India and South Africa have faced each other in 15 matches in T20. Out of these 15 games , India have won 9 whereas South Africa have come out victorious on 6 occasions .
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports
IND vs SA Probable Playing 11:
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Ishan Kishan
- Shreyas Iyer
- Rishabh Pant (c & wk)
- Dinesh Karthik
- Hardik Pandya
- Axar Patel
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Harshal Patel
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Umran Malik
- Quinton de Kock (wk)
- Reeza Hendricks
- Rassie van der Dussen
- Aiden Markram
- Temba Bavuma (C)
- David Miller
- Dwaine Pretorious
- Kagiso Rabada
- Keshav Maharaj
- Tabraiz Shamsi
- Anrich Nortje
IND vs SA Key Players:
In the last three-four years, Iyer has been churning out runs consistently in the IPL. This year, he scored 401 runs at an average of 3085, with three half-centuries.
The experienced campaigner turned out to be a savior for the Gujarat Titans in the IPL on many occasions and remained unbeaten in both the playoffs matches. In 16 matches, he scored 481 runs.
The talented all-rounder will make his return to the Indian team after contributing in both departments and leading GT to their maiden title victory. In 15 matches, he garnered 487 runs and picked up 8 wickets.
Markram has been terrific across all formats of the game for Proteas. In 14 matches of IPL 2022, he accumulated 381 runs at an average of 47.63 and was a key force for the Sunrisers Hyderabad team.
The Purple Cap holder in the IPL 2022, is in top wicket-taking form and will be a crucial player for your fantasy team. In 54 T20Is, he has scalped up a total of 68 wickets.
The highest wicket-taker for the Punjab team with 23 wickets in 13 matches, Rabada will look to continue his good form. In 40 T20Is, he has scalped 49 wickets.
Quinton de Kock:
The finest batter of the South Africa team will be the top pick for this game, given his form in IPL and track record in the international circuit. In 61 T20s, he has scored 1827 runs at an average of 33.83.
IND vs SA DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1:
Keeper – Dinesh Karthik
Batsmen – Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Ruturaj Gaikwad
All-rounders – Hardik Pandya, Dwaine Pretorius
Bowlers – Yuzvendra Chahal, Kagiso Rabada, Harshal Patel
IND vs SA DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Keepers – Dinesh Karthik, Quinton de Kock
Batsmen – Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, Reeza Hendricks
All-rounders – Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel
Bowlers – Yuzvendra Chahal, Kagiso Rabada, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Tabraiz Shamsi
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Quinton de Kock [PTs: 0, CR: 10]
- Shreyas Iyer [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Aiden Markram [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Ishan Kishan [89, 34, 2, 35, 28]
According to Crickbee Experts IND will be expected to win this Match.