GHF vs HBI Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Footballs Tips and Player Report – Chinese Super League 2022
GHF vs HBI Dream11 Fantasy Football, Chinese Super League 2022. Match between Guangzhou FC vs Hebei FC
GHF vs HBI Match Preview:
Guangzhou FC will lock horns against Hebei FC in Chinese Super League on Sunday, 19 June 2022 at 17:00 PM IST
Guangzhou FC will square off against Hebei in the upcoming round 5 of the Chinese Super League, Stage 1, Group A fixture at Tianhe Stadium, Guangzhou in China. In the last encounter, Guangzhou FC faced a 1-0 defeat against Shanghai Port and are currently placed at the 18th spot on the points table.
On the other hand, Hebei also faced an embarrassing 3-1 defeat against Shanghai Shenhua and are currently standing at the 16th position on the points table.
After analyzing the recent form and statistics of these two sides, host Guangzhou FC arethe slight favorites to secure a win in the encounter but we can expect goals from boththe ends of the pitch.
|Match:||Guangzhou FC vs Hebei FC, Chinese Super League 2022|
|Date:||19th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||5:00 PM IST|
|Venue:||Tianhe Stadium, Guangzhou|
GHF vs HBI Dream11 Team Updates:
- Shibo Liu will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Jiang Guangtai will be the Defender his team.
- Zheng Shengxiong will be the Mid-Fielder
- Yaxiong Bao will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Liu-Jing will be the Defender his team.
- Tianyuan Xu will be the Mid-Fielder
Head to Head
GHF – 2 Won
HBI – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
GHF vs HBI Probable Playing 11:
Guangzhou Evergrande :
- Liu Shibo
- Shaocong Wu
- Jiang Guangtai
- Shilong Wang
- Rijin Chen
- Suowei Wei
- Dinghao Yan
- Guangliang Huang
- Zili Zhang
- Xinjie He
- Jie Ling
Hebei China :
- Bao Yaxiong
- Cui Lin
- Pan Ximing
- Yu Zhang
- Chenyu Yang
- Hongwei Sun
- Xu Tianyuan
- Chen Yunhha
- Yunan Gao
- Wei Ren
- Gao Huaze
GHF vs HBI Key Players:
- Shihao Wei: Guangzhou FCs forward has scored 6 goals and claimed an assist in the Chinese Super League last season. He has an average of 2.1 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 83. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your smallleague fantasy teams.
- Liyu Yang: Guangzhou FCs midfielder has scored 5 goals in the Chinese Super League last season. He has an average of 2.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 85. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Zhang Wei: Hebeis forward has scored 2 goals in the Chinese Super League this season. He also managed to score 2 goals in the Chinese Super League last season. He has an average of 1.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 80. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Xuchen Yao: Hebeis midfielder has scored a goal in the Chinese Super League last season. He has an average of 0.6 shots per game on goal with a successful passingpercentage of 74. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
GHF vs HBI Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Liu Shibo
Defender: Chen Quanjiang, Jiang Guangtai, Yang Li, Suowei Wei, Hongwei Sun,
Mid-Fielder: Runnan Liu, Dinghao Yan, Xu Tianyuan
Forward: Long Chen, Zhang Wei
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Fan Hengbo [PTs: 30, CR: 8.5]
- Wu Shaocong [PTs: 40, CR: 9]
- Wei Ren [PTs: 17, CR: 8]
- Yunan Gao [PTs: 50, CR: 8.5]
According to Crickbee Experts, HBI will be the clear favorite for the match.