Here we have to discuss ECU vs JPN Dream11 Prediction International Friendly, Ecuador vs Japan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates. Fantasy Football Tips, International Friendly, 22/23.
ECU vs JPN Match Details:
|Match:||Ecuador vs Japan|
|Date:||27th September 2022|
|Kick-Off:||5:25 PM IST|
|Venue:||Seoul World Cup Stadium|
ECU vs JPN Match Previews:
Ecuador will take on Japan for the first time in three years. They last met in Copa America when the Asian side were invited to take part. Ecuador are on a 5-match unbeaten streak but have won just twice. They edged out 1-0 wins over Cape Verde and Nigeria but drew with Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and Argentina. Japan are also on a decent run and are unbeaten in their last four matches. They won three of those games but drew goalless with China in July. Ecuador drew 1-1 when they last met Japan.
ECU vs JPN Match Details:
Head to Head
ECU – 2 Won
JPN – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
- Alexander Dominguez will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Pervis Estupinan will be the Defender his team.
- Pervis Estupinan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Gonzalo Plata will be the Mid-Fielder
- Shuichi Gonda will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Maya Yoshida will be the Defender his team.
- Daichi Kamada will be the Mid-Fielder
- Daichi Kamada is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
ECU vs JPN Probable Playing 11:
- P. Estupiñán: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- J. Caicedo: Goal – 01 Assists – 00
- A. Domínguez(Goal-keeper)
- P. Hincapié: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- M. Caicedo: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- G. Plata: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- C. Gruezo: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- J. Cifuentes: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- M. Estrada: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- J. Porozo: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- R. Ibarra: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- T Kudo: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- D Maeda: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- S Gonda(Goal-keeper)
- D Kamada: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- W Endo: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- J Ito: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- H Motita: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- T Minamino: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- M Yoshida: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- T Tomiyasu: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
- Y nakayama: Goal – 00 Assists – 00
ECU vs JPN Key Players:
- Daichi Kamada: The Eintracht Frankfurt star has been in stunning form with four goals insix Bundesliga matches. He will be the best pick of the match today as he will be leadingJapans attack.
- Enner Valencia: The Fenerbahce star would be the one to back from the home side today. He is the captain and will be keen on helping Ecuador win today.
- Moises Caicedo: The bold pick of the match would be Brighton star, Moises Caicedo. He will be commanding the midfielder and keen on proving his worth on the international stage before the World Cup.
ECU vs JPN Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: A Doming
Defender: M Yamane, P Estupinan, Y nakayama, X Arreaga
Mid-Fielder: J Cifuentes, J Mendez, D Kamada, J Ito, T Minamino
Forward: M Estrada
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Gonzalo Plata [PTs: 28, CR: 9]
- Angel Mena [PTs: 36, CR: 8.5]
- Junya Ito [PTs: 132, CR: 8]
- Maya Yoshida [PTs: 150, CR: 9]
ECU vs JPN Squads
Alexander Dominguez(GK), Pervis Estupinan, Piero Hincapie, Xavier Arreaga, Angel Mena, Moises Caicedo, Jhegson Mendez, Gonzalo Plata, Jose Cifuentes, Enner Valencia, Michael Estrada, Djorkaeff Reasco, William Pacho, Anthony Valencia, Fernando Leon, Jackson Porozo, Nilson Angulo, Byron Castillo, Carlos Gruezo, Gonzalo Valle(GK), Alan Franco, Patrickson Delgado, Diego Palacios, Jeremy Sarmiento, Moises Ramirez(GK), Angelo Preciado, Romario Ibarra, Hernan Galindez(GK)
Shuichi Gonda(GK), Maya Yoshida, Hiroki Sakai, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Yuta Nakayama, Wataru Endo, Junya Ito, Daichi Kamada, Hidemasa Morita, Takefusa Kubo, Daizen Maeda, Miki Yamane, Shogo Taniguchi, Yuto Nagatomo, Genki Haraguchi, Takumi Minamino, Ao Tanaka, Kyogo Furuhashi, Ayumu Seko, Yuki Soma, Hiroki Ito, Gaku Shibasaki, Reo Hatate, Eiji Kawashima(GK), Kosei Tani(GK), Shuto Machino, Daniel Schmidt(GK), Ritsu Doan, Ayase Ueda, Kaoru Mitoma
According to Crickbee Experts JPN will be expected to win this Match.