DUR vs PRE Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Player Stats, Pitch Report & Prediction, SA T20 League 2023

Today’s Match Prediction of DUR vs PRE, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction, SA T20 League 2022. Durban and Pretoria are set to clash in SA T20 League at Kingsmead, Durban, South Africa today at 9’o clock. We got some basic info about the game below along with the key players for Fantasy enthusiasts.


Match Details:

Match:Durban Super Giants vs Pretoria Capitals, 15th Match, SA T20 League 2023
Date:20th January 2023
Time:9:00 PM IST
Venue:Kingsmead, Durban

DUR vs PRE Dream11 Match Preview:

It’s another match at the Kingsmead, home of the Durban Super Giants who will be hosting Pretoria Capitals for the 15th match of the SA20 League, and it’s about to kick off at 9:00 PM IST. Super Giants are at the 4th on the table with 2 out of 4 league matches. In their last match, they failed to reach 170 and need to start working on working all around. Kyle Mayers and Quinton de Kock are the face of the batting and will be expected to have a big knock by at least one of them.

On the other hand, the Capitals seem to be sailing at the top of the table with 3 wins in 4 matches. The last match was easy on the eyes given a measly 123 run target. Although their best performers have been Phil Salt and Anrich Nortje so far but they got more guns still in the holster.

dream11

DUR vs PRE Dream11 Match Details:

Weather & Pitch Report:

It’s a balanced pitch, a total of 18 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting 1st has won 9 matches and the team bowling first has won 7 matches. There is 14% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 26-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 86%.

Kingsmead Score Records:

Total matches:18
Batting first won:9 (50%)
Bowling first won:7 (38%)
1st inn avg score:148
2nd inn avg score:132
Highest Total:218/4
Lowest Total:73/10
Highest Chased:158/7
Lowest Defended:133/5

POINTS TABLE – SA T20 League

#TeamPlayedWonLostTieNRNRRPointsRecent Forms
1Pretoria431001.51912WLWW
2Paarl422000.3229WLWL
3Cape Town523000.2649LLWLW
4Durban422000.4408LWWL
5Johannesburg Super Kings52300-1.4578LWLLW
6Eastern Cape42200-0.5798WWLL

Last 4 Matches:

Durban Super GiantsLWWLNA
Pretoria CapitalsWLWWNA

Live Telecast:

This game will be broadcast in India on Sports18.


Dream11

DUR vs PRE Dream11 Probable Playing 11:

Durban Super Giants

  1. Keshav Maharaj: Match -04 Runs -17 and Wickets -02
  2. Christiaan Jonker: Match -04 Runs -12
  3. Reece Topley: Match -04 Runs -DNB and Wickets – 06
  4. Wiaan Mulder: Match -04 Runs -111 and Wickets – 01
  5. Jason Holder: Match -04 Runs – 30 and Wickets – 02
  6. Quinton de Kock (c & wk): Match -04 Runs -146
  7. Prenelan Subrayen: Match -04 Runs -06 and Wickets – 06
  8. Heinrich Klaasen: Match -04 Runs -162
  9. Dwaine Pretorius: Match -04 Runs -21 and Wickets – 05
  10. Hardus Viljoen: Match -04 Runs -00 and Wickets – 03
  11. Kyle Mayers: Match -04 Runs -124 and Wickets -01

Pretoria Capitals

  1. Theunis de Bruyn: Match -04 Runs -79
  2. Wayne Parnell (c): Match -04 Runs -48 and Wickets – 04
  3. Anrich Nortje: Match -04 Runs -00 and Wickets – 08
  4. Eathan Bosch: Match -04 Runs -15 and Wickets – 05
  5. Will Jacks: Match -04 Runs -141 and Wickets – 00
  6. Shane Dadswell: Match -04 Runs -60
  7. Rilee Rossouw: Match -04 Runs -35
  8. Migael Pretorius: Match -04 Runs -16 and Wickets -01
  9. Adil Rashid: Match -04 Runs -08 and Wickets – 05
  10. James Neesham: Match -04 Runs -80 and Wickets – 05
  11. Philip Salt (wk): Match -04 Runs -159

DUR vs PRE Dream11 Key Players:

  • Philip Salt is a right-handed batsman from Pretoria. So far he’s got 159 runs in this series. Many a times he has been the relaible one for his team and is not stopping anytime soon.
  • Kyle Mayers is a left-handed batsman and right-arm medium pacer from Durban. He has scored 124 runs and taken 1 wicket, so a run of the mill all rounder here.
  • Quinton de Kock is another star from Durban. He has 146 runs in his kitty so far and we can certainly expect more from him.
  • Jimmy Neesham is another all rounder from from Pretoria. He has still to reach triple digits with 77 runs and picked up 7 wickets. Might end up being the man of the match.

DUR vs PRE Dream11 Fantasy Team 1

Wicketkeepers: Q de Kock

Batters: R Rossouw, T de Bruyn, H Klaasen

All-rounders: J Neesham, W Mulder, P Salt

Bowlers: A Rashid, K Maharaj, R Topley, A Nortje

DUR vs PRE Dream11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:

Wicketkeepers: P Salt

Batters: R Rossouw, W Jacks, H Klaasen, Q de Kock

All-rounders: J Neesham, D Pretorius, J Holder

Bowlers: M Pretorius, P Subrayen, A Nortje

Captain and Vice-Captain Choices

  • Captain – Quinton de Kock, Kyle Mayers
  • Vice-Captain – Jimmy Neesham, Will Jacks

Results Prediction:

According to Crickbee Experts DUR will be expected to win this Match.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *