DC vs CHE Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Player Stats, Pitch Report & Prediction, TATA IPL 2023

DC vs CHE, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Delhi Capitals is set to take on Chennai Super Kings on Saturday 20th May 2023, at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi. The Match predictions are based on our analysis and are subjective. All the information is published in good faith and for general information purposes only.

Match Details:

Match:Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings, 67th Match, TATA IPL, 2023
Date:20th May 2023
Time:3:30 PM IST
Venue:Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi

DC vs CHE Dream11 Match Preview:

Delhi Capitals and Chennai Super Kings will be finally up against each other in the 67th match of the Indian Premier League 2023, at the Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi on Saturday (May 20). The Super Kings have won 7 out of 13 matches and are 2nd in the standings. They lost their previous match against Kolkata Knight Riders as they could only score 144 runs in 20 overs. Shivam Dube was the highest scorer for CSK and scored 48 runs off 34 deliveries. KKR did have a shaky start but the duo of Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh helped the team cross the line in 18.3 overs.

With five wins in 13 games, DC are placed in the second-last position in the points table. They beat Punjab Kings in their previous match by 15 runs. DC posted a mammoth total of 213 runs for the loss of two wickets batting first. Rilee Rossouw achieved his maiden half-century in IPL and remained unbeaten on 82 runs off 37 balls. The Kings lost some quick wickets, but Atharva Taide and Liam Livingstone tried to get the team back on track but it was too little too late.

DC vs CHE Dream11 Match Details:

Pitch Report:

The Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi offers an enticing contest between bat and ball. The toss could play a significant role in the outcome of the match. The team winning the toss might prefer to bowl. Taking into account the recent matches played at this venue, we have witnessed high-scoring encounters where batters have dominated. The pacers have taken 61% of wickets at this venue, while the spinners have picked the remaining 39%.

Head to Head

TeamMatch Win
DC10 Won
CHE18 Won

Live Telecast:

This game will be broadcast in India on Star Sports and Jio Cinema.


#TeamPlayedWonLostTieNRNRRPointsRecent Forms
1Gujrat Titans – Q1394000.83518WLWWL
2Chennai Super Kings1375010.38115WWNRLL
3Lucknow Super Giants1375010.30415WWLNRL
4Royal Challengers Bangalore1376000.18014WLLWL
5Rajasthan Royals1477000.14814WLWLL
6Mumbai Indians137600-0.12814LWWLW
7Kolkata Knight Riders136700-0.25612WLWWL
8Punjab Kings – E146800-0.30412LLWLL
9Delhi Capitals – E135800-0.57210WLLWW
10Sunrisers Hyderabad – E134900-0.5588LLLWL


DC vs CHE Dream11 Probable Playing 11:

Delhi Capitals

  1. Prithvi Shaw: Match -07 Runs -101
  2. Yash Dhull: Match -03 Runs -03
  3. Philip Salt (wk): Match -08 Runs -215
  4. Anrich Nortje: Match -09 Runs -37 and Wickets – 09
  5. Rilee Rossouw: Match -08 Runs -209
  6. Kuldeep Yadav: Match -13 Runs -31 and Wickets – 10
  7. Axar Patel: Match -13 Runs -268 and Wickets – 11
  8. Ishant Sharma: Match -08 Runs -01 and Wickets – 10
  9. Aman Hakim Khan: Match -10 Runs -103
  10. Khaleel Ahmed: Match -08 Runs -DNB and Wickets -08
  11. David Warner (c): Match -13 Runs -430
  12. Mukesh Kumar: Match -10 Runs -07 and Wickets – 07

Chennai Super Kings

  1. Devon Conway: Match -13 Runs -498
  2. Ravindra Jadeja: Match -13 Runs -133 and Wickets – 16
  3. Ajinkya Rahane: Match -11 Runs -282
  4. Tushar Deshpande: Match -13 Runs -00 and Wickets – 19
  5. Ambati Rayudu: Match -13 Runs -122
  6. MS Dhoni (c & wk): Match -13 Runs -98
  7. Shivam Dube: Match -13 Runs -363
  8. Maheesh Theekshana: Match -10 Runs -DNB and Wickets -07
  9. Moeen Ali: Match -12 Runs -115 and Wickets -09
  10. Deepak Chahar: Match -07 Runs -01 and Wickets -07
  11. Ruturaj Gaikwad: Match -13 Runs -425
  12. Matheesha Pathirana: Match -09 Runs -DNB and Wickets -13

DC vs CHE Dream11 Key Players:

PlayerPlayer Stats
David Warner430 runs in 13 matches
Devon Conway498 runs in 13 matches
Anrich Nortje9 wickets in 9 matches
Ravindra Jadeja16 wickets in 13 matches
Axar Patel268 runs, 11 wickets in 13 matches

DC vs CHE Dream11 Fantasy Team 1:

Wicket-Keeper: D Conway

Batsmen: D Warner, S Dube, P Shaw, R Gaikwad, P Salt

All-Rounders: R Jadeja, A Patel

Bowlers: D Chahar, K Yadav, T Deshpande

DC vs CHE Dream11 Fantasy Team 2[GRAND LEAGUE]:

Wicket-Keeper: P Salt

Batsmen: D Warner, S Dube, P Shaw, R Gaikwad

All-Rounders: R Jadeja, A Patel, D Conway

Bowlers: D Chahar, K Yadav, T Deshpande

Captain and Vice-Captain Choices:

Captain Devon Conway & Mitchell Marsh 
Vice-Captain Ruturaj Gaikwad & Rilee Rossouw 

Results Prediction (Who will win):

According to Crickbee Experts CHE will be expected to win this Match.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *