CZR vs SPN Dream11 Fantasy Football, UEFA Nations League 2022. Match between Czech Republic vs Spain Dream11 Team, Lineup & Stats, 6th June 2022
CZR vs SPN Match Preview:
UEFA Nations League will see Czech Republic facing off against Spain on Monday, 06 June 2022 at 00:15 AM IST
- Czech Republic will square off against Spain in the upcoming round 2 of the UEFA Nations League Afixture at Sinobo Stadium, Prague in Czech Republic.
- In the last encounter, Czech Republic have beaten Switzerland 2-1 and are currently standing at the top position on the points table. Moreover, they also succeeded to secured a win in 3 games from the last 5 encounters.
- On the other hand, Spain played to a 1-1 draw against Portugal and are placed at the 3rd position on the points table. Spain succeeded to secure a win in 4 games from the last 5 encounters they played.
- After examining the recent form and statistics of these two sides, Spain are the clear favourites tosecure a win in this encounter but we can expect goals from both ends of the pitch
CZR vs SPN Match Details:
|Match:||Czech Republic vs Spain, UEFA Nations League 2022|
|Date:||6th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||12:30 AM IST|
|Venue:||Sinobo Stadium, Prague|
CZR vs SPN Dream11 Team Updates:
Head to Head
CZR – 0 Won
SPN – 3 Won
Czech Republic: WDLWW
- Tomas Vaclik will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Jakub Brabec will be the Defender his team.
- Michal Sadilek will be the Mid-Fielder
- Unai Simon will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Jordi Alba will be the Defender his team.
- Pablo Gavira will be the Mid-Fielder
CZR vs SPN Probable Playing 11:
- Tomas Vaclik
- Jakub Brabec
- Vladimir Coufal
- David Zima
- Jaroslav Zeleny
- Jakub Jankto
- Tomas Soucek
- Michal Sadilek
- Ladislav Krejci-I
- Adam Hlozek
- Jan Kuchta
- Unai Simon
- Jordi Alba
- Cesar Azpilicueta
- Pau Torres
- Diego Llorente
- Sergio Busquets
- Carlos Soler
- Pablo Gavira
- Alvaro Morata
- Ferran Torres
- Pablo Sarabia
CZR vs SPN Key Players:
Small League Picks:
CZR – Jan Kuchta [63 points], Jakub Jankto [41 points]
SPN – Alvaro Morata [57 points], Pablo Sarabia [33 points]
Grand League Picks:
CZR – David Zima [6 points], Jakub Brabec [9 points]
SPN – Ferran Torres [6 points], Carlos Soler [14 points]
- Ferran Torres:Spains attacking forward has scored 4 goals in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 3.2 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 85. He is a clearchoice for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Tomas Soucek:Czech Republics midfielder has scored 3 goals in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 2.2 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 83. He is adifferential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Pablo Sarabia:Spains attacking forward has scored 2 goals in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 1.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 86. He is a musthave pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Jakub Jankto:Czech Republics midfielder has scored a goal and 2 assists in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 2.2 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 69. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
CZR vs SPN Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goalkeeper – U Simon
Defender – J Alba, C Azpilicueta, V Coufal
Midfielder – S Busquets, P Gavira, J Jankto, T Soucek
Forward – F Torres, P Sarabia, J Kuchta
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Ferran Torres [PTs: 6, CR: 9.5]
- Vladimir Coufal [PTs: 14, CR: 8.5]
- Jordi Alba [PTs: 20, CR: 9]
- Tomas Vaclik [PTs: 40, CR: 8.5]
According to Crickbee Experts, SPN will be the clear favorite for the match.