CR vs MEH Dream11 Fantasy Football, Chinese Super League 2022. Match between Chengdu Rongcheng vs Meizhou Hakka
CR vs MEH Match Preview:
Chengdu Rongcheng will lock horns against Meizhou Hakka in Chinese Super League on Monday, 20 June 2022 at 15:00 PM IST
Chengdu Rongcheng will square off against Meizhou Hakka in the upcoming round 5 of the Chinese Super League, Stage 1, Group A fixture at Shuangliu Sports Centre, Chengdu in China. In the last encounter, Chengdu Rongcheng played to a 1-1 draw against Tianjin Jinmen Tigers and are currently placed at the 15th spot on the points table.
On the other hand, Meizhou Hakka also played to a 2-2 draw against Beijing Guoan and are currently standing at the 9th position on the points table.After analyzing the recent form and statistics of these two sides, away side Meizhou Hakka are the slight favorites to secure a win in the encounter but we can expect goals from both the ends of the pitch.
|Match:||Chengdu Rongcheng vs Meizhou Hakka, Chinese Super League 2022|
|Date:||20th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||3:00 PM IST|
|Venue:||Shuangliu Sports Centre, Chengdu|
CR vs MEH Dream11 Team Updates:
- Xiaofeng Geng will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Richard Windbichler will be the Defender his team.
- Hanlin Wang will be the Mid-Fielder
- Hou Yu will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Liao Junjian will be the Defender his team.
- Li Shuai will be the Mid-Fielder
Head to Head:
CR – 2 Won
MEH – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
CR vs MEH Probable Playing 11:
- Xiaofeng Geng
- Richard Windbichler
- Ruibao Hu
- Jing Hu
- Junchen Gou
- Guichao Wu
- Hanlin Wang
- Hu Xingyu
- Felipe Silva
- Min-woo Kim
- Hou Yu
- Liao Junjian
- Rade Dugalic
- Yihu Yang
- Vas Nunez
- Shi Liang
- Nebojsa Kosovic
- Li Shuai
- Yang Yilin
- Yin Congyao
- Aleksa Vukanovic
CR vs MEH Key Players:
- Nebojsa Kosovic: Meizhou Hakkas midfielder has scored a goal and provided 2 assists in the Chinese Super League this season. He has an average of 1.5 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 85%. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Aleksa Vukanovic: Meizhou Hakkas forward has scored a goal and claimed an assist in the Chinese Super League this season. He has an average of 0.8 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 73%. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Gan Chao: Chengdu Rongchengs midfielder has scored a goal in the Chinese Super League this season. He has an average of 0.5 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 67%. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Felipe Silva: Chengdu Rongchengs forward scored a goal in the Chinese Super League last season. He has an average of 0.5 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 50%. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
CR vs MEH Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Hou Yu
Defender: Richard Windbichler, Liao Junjian, Ruibao Hu
Mid-Fielder: Nebojsa Kosovic, Gan-Chao, Shi Liang, Li Shuai, Yang Yilin
Forward: Aleksa Vukanovic, Min-woo Kim
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Junchen Gou [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Hanlin Wang [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Rade Dugalic [PTs: 144, CR: 8.5]
- Nebojsa Kosovic [PTs: 173, CR: 9]
According to Crickbee Experts, CR will be the clear favorite for the match.