COB vs ROT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of ECS T10 Hungary 2022 match between Cobra Cricket Club vs Royal Tigers
|Match:||Cobra Cricket Club vs Royal Tigers, ECS T10 Hungary 2022|
|Date:||15th June 2022|
|Time:||12:00 PM AND 2:00 PM IST|
|Venue:||GB Oval, Szodliget, Hungary|
COB vs ROT Match Preview:
Cobra Cricket Club will take on Royal Tigers in FanCode ECS T10 – Hungary on Wednesday, 15 June 2022 at 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM IST.
They will be playing two matches back to back as the 9th and 10th match of the series.
COB vs ROT Team Updates:
The temperature is expected to hover around 21°C on the matchday with 73% humidity and 9 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The pitch at the GB Oval in Szodliget is well-balanced and will benefit both the batting and bowling departments. While the batsmen must spend some time on the ground before switching gears.
Average 1st innings score:
The average first innings score on this wicket is 105 runs.
The team batting second has great records here. They have maintained a winning percentage of 80 on this ground.
It will be live streamed on FanCode App and Website in India while Official YouTube Channel of European Cricket Network will stream it worldwide.
COB vs ROT Probable Playing 11:
Cobra Cricket Club :
- Satyadeep Ashwathnarayan
- Shiekh Rasik
- Hafeez Ullah
- Jogi Sehgal
- Vishnu Vasudev
- Srinivas Mandali
- Jeremy Polarouthu
- Muhammad Burhan
- Ashutosh Mathur
- Bhavani Prasad
- Arun Venkatrajan
Royal Tigers Cricket Club :
- Abhishek Ahuja
- Safi Zahir
- Zeeshan Khan
- Khaibar Deldar
- Anuj Khanna
- Harsh Mandhyan
- Abhishek Kheterpal
- Rabin Momin
- Akramullah Malikzada
- Abhitesh Prashar
- Hemanth Perumal
COB vs ROT Key Players:
- Harsh Mandhyan managed to create several contributions with his skills behind the stumps that can improve gradually considering his batting potential which is yet to be uncovered.
- Shiekh Rasik was brilliant in the last match after scoring 34 runs at a strike rate of 226.67 followed by his abilities as the wicket-keeper which can keep him in contention for this match.
- Jogi Sehgal remained consistent with his batting efforts that have earned him a total of 70 runs at an average strike rate of 252.
- Muhammad Burhan started off his campaign with 2 wickets at controlled economy rates which was not followed in the last game but could make its way through as the series progresses
- Adeebuddin Picked 2 wickets at an economy rate of 9 that should only improve with the understanding of this surface which can then be channeled into his current form.
COB vs ROT DREAM11 Fantasy Team 1:
Wicketkeeper – Abhishek Ahuja
Batsmen – Jogi Sehgal, Hafeez Ullah, Safi Zahir, Zeeshan Khan
All Rounders – Srinivas Mandali, Harsh Mandhyan, Akramullah Malikzada
Bowlers – Ashutosh Mathur, Bhavani Prasad, Hemanth Perumal
COB vs ROT DREAM11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Wicketkeeper – Satyadeep Ashwathnarayan
Batsmen – Shiekh Rasik, Hafeez Ullah, Safi Zahir, Zeeshan Khan
All Rounders – Srinivas Mandali, Harsh Mandhyan
Bowlers – Ashutosh Mathur, Bhavani Prasad, Akramullah Malikzada, Abhitesh Prashar
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Shiekh Rasik [PTs: 79, CR: 9.5]
- Jogi Sehgal [PTs: 133, CR: 9.5]
- Harsh Mandhyan [PTs: 191, CR: 9]
- Zeeshan Khan [PTs: 322, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts COB will be expected to win this Match.