Today’s Match Prediction of BRK-W vs SEN-W Dream11 Fantasy Football, Africa Cup of Nations, Women, 2022.
Burkina Faso are set to take on Senegal on Tuesday, 05 July 2022, at . If you are looking for Burkina Faso vs Senegal Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Womens Africa Cup of Nations
Burkina Faso vs Senegal Dream11 Team Prediction, – Soccer League Burkina Faso vs Senegal Dream11 Team, – 05 July 2022 – Lineup & Stats.
We will provide you a probable starting lineup, team squad, and Dream11 Match Preview, Dream11 Fantasy Team, and tips – We also provide live match score updates and match status here.
Burkina Faso-W vs Senegal-W Dream11 Match Details
|Match||Burkina Faso vs Senegal W (BRK-W vs SEN-W)|
|League||Womens Africa Cup of Nations|
|Date||Tuesday, 5th July 2022|
|Time||10:30 PM (IST) – 05:00 PM (GMT)|
You can watch Live telecast of BRK-W vs SEN-W match on Fancode
BRK-W vs SEN-W Match Previews
Burkina Faso will lock horns against Senegal W in Womens Africa Cup of Nations on Tuesday, 05 July 2022 at 22:30 PM IST
- On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the fantasy football team Burkina Faso (BRK-W) in Africa Cup of Nations, Women-2022.
- BEK-W team belongs to Group-A. It will be the second match for BRK-W team in Africa Cup of Nations, Women-2022.
- It has taken the fourth place in the league standings of Group-A. BRK-W team has played total of one match, in which they have lost the match.
- The total goals for the BRK-W team are zero and against the team is one. They played their first match against the Morocco on July 03rd at 02.00 AM, in which BRK-W team has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score one goal, which ended in a defeat for BRK-W team.
- Their losing streak is one. Unlike their first match, BRK-W team should try to play well in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Group-A in Africa Cup of Nations, Women-2022.
Burkina Faso (BRK-W) Team Updates
- Mariam Ouattara will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Madina Traore will be the Defender his team.
- Charlotte Millogo will be the Mid-Fielder
Senegal W (SEN-W) Team Updates
- Tening Sene will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Mbayang Sow will be the Defender his team.
- Safietou Sagna will be the Mid-Fielder
Head To Head Match (Burkina Faso vs Senegal)
Burkina Faso will play their match against Senegal.
Burkina Faso have played five matches, won zero and lost one matches.
Senegal have played five matches, won one and lost zero matches.
Burkina Faso vs Senegal Head to Head – (Last five matches)
- Burkina Faso : 0(W) | 1(L) | 0(D)
- Senegal : 1(W) | 0(L) | 0(D)
- In Goal Keeping, all are good. You can choose any of one or more as per your choice.
- Burkina Faso looks more strong as compared to Senegal W, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of Burkina Faso
BRK-W vs SEN-W Small League Must Picks:
BRK-W – Balkissa Sawadogo [0 points], Jacqueline Sedogo [0 points]
SEN-W – Habsatou Diallo [66 points], Ndeye Diakhate [66 points]
BRK-W vs SEN-W Grand League Risky Picks:
BRK-W – Naomi Kabre [0 points], Mariam Ouattara [0 points]
SEN-W – Safietou Sagna [11 points], Jeannette Sagna [12 points]
Probable Lineup in Burkina Faso Vs Senegal
- Burkina Faso :
Mariam Ouattara, Madina Traore, Rabiatou Koudougou, Chantal Zongo, Madinatou Rouamba, Jacqueline Sedogo, Charlotte Millogo, Naomi Kabre , Mouniratou Compaore, Felicite Kafando, Limata Nikiema
- Senegal :
Thiaba Sene, Salimata Ndiaye, Marieme Babou, Mame Diarra Diouf, Ndeye Kane, Astou Sy, Ndeye Diakhate, Safietou Sagna, Bineta Seck, Jeanne Niang, Habsatou Diallo
BRK-W vs SEN-W Dream11 Fantasy Soccer Today Match Prediction Team
|Defender||Assanatou Nako, Diamilatou Zongo, Haimata Nacoulma, Ndeye Kane|
|Mid-Fielder||Felicite Kafando, Edmee Diagne, Haby Balde, Korta Fall|
|Forward||Limata Nikiema, Habsatou Diallo|
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Madina Traore [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Balkissa Sawadogo [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Jacqueline Sedogo [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Mbayang Sow [PTs: 34, CR: 8.5]
- Nguenar Ndiaye [PTs: 54, CR: 9.5]
- Anta Dembele [PTs: 65, CR: 9]