Today’s Match Prediction of BOS vs SG Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction. BOS vs SG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Shpageeza Cricket League T20 2022
The 1st Qualifier match of the Shpageeza Cricket League T20 will see Boost Region facing off against Speen Ghar Region on 4th August at the Kabul International Cricket Stadium. Follow more at Fantasy cricket Dream11 Prediction.
|Match:||Boost Defenders vs Speenghar Tigers, Qualifier 1, Shpageeza Cricket League T20 2022|
|Date:||4th August 2022|
|Time:||10:00 AM IST|
|Venue:||Kabul International Cricket Stadium|
BOS vs SG Dream11 Match Preview:
Boost Defenders are all set to lock horns with Speenghar Tigers in Qualifier 1 of the Shpageeza Cricket League, at Kabul International Cricket Stadium in Afghanistan on Tuesday. Boost Defenders have been unbeatable throughout this tournament, going undefeated since the beginning and currently atop the points table with a 7-match winning streak.
Speenghar Tigers, on the other hand, have also been nearly undefeated throughout the series, only losing to Boost Defenders once. They will attempt to win this game at all costs now that they have one more chance to settle their earlier score with Boost Defenders. Both teams will want to win this game at any cost.
BOS vs SG Dream11 Team Updates:
The temperature is expected to hover around 28°C on the matchday with55% humidity and 6 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The pitch is expected to provide strong support to the batters and will keep them in the hunt for chasing down any total on the board. The bowlers will have to strive hard to contain runs in this surface. A total of 160 is good enough for the team batting first.
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Last Five Matches:
|Speen Ghar Tigers||W||W||W||L||W|
The team batting second has great records here. They have maintained a winning percentage of 80 on this ground.
BOS vs SG Dream11 Probable Playing 11:
- Farhan Zakhil: Match-04 Runs -40
- Zia-ur-Rehman Akbar: Match-06 Runs – 02 and Wickets – 10
- Hassan Eisakhel: Match-05 Runs -147
- Ahmad Zia: Match-02 Runs -DNB and Wickets – 05
- Hashmatullah Shahidi: Match-06 Runs -251 and Wickets – 01
- Mohammad Gul-I: Match-01 Runs -DNB
- Samiullah Shenwari: Match-06 Runs -143 and Wickets – 00
- Fazalhaq Farooqi: Match-06 Runs -DNB and Wickets – 07
- Afsar Zazai: Match-06 Runs -116
- Mohammad Saleem: Match-06 Runs -DNB and Wickets – 08
- Munir Ahmad (wk): Match- 06 Runs -20
Speen Ghar Tigers:
- Usman Ghani: Match-06 Runs -236 and Wickets -00
- Yamin Ahmadzai: Match- 06 Runs -04 and Wickets – 10
- Bahar Ali: Match- 04 Runs -61
- Farid Malik: Match-06 Runs -01 and Wickets – 05
- Najibullah Zadran: Match- 06 Runs -206 and Wickets – 00
- Ibrahim Abdulrahimzai: Match- 01 Runs -DNB and Wickets – 02
- Shawkat Zaman: Match-04 Runs -98
- Izharulhaq Naveed: Match- 06 Runs -04 and Wickets – 06
- Sharafuddin Ashraf: Match-06 Runs -64 and Wickets – 06
- Ismat Alam: Match-02 Runs -39 and Wickets – 00
- Ishaq Rahimi (wk): Match-01 Runs -DNB
BOS vs SG Dream11 Key Players Stats:
He continues his hot streak into this match, scoring 287 points so far in this series, making him a must-pick for your fantasy team.
He will be an important pick because he has hit 267 runs in 7 innings at an average of 44.50 and a strike rate of 139.06.
He is a must-have option for your fantasy team because he is his team’s leading scorer, with 259 runs scored at a strike rate of 127.59.
The talented batter from BOS will be an excellent choice for this game, having scored 203 runs at an average of 50.75 and a strike rate of 115.34.
|Player||This Tournament||Dream11 Points|
|Najibullah Zadran||287 runs||424|
|Usman Ghani||267 runs||428|
|Hashmatullah Shahidi||259 runs||456|
|Hassan Eisakhel||203 runs||322|
BOS vs SG Dream11 Fantasy Team 1
Wicket-Keeper: A Zazai
Batsmen: U Ghani, F Zakhail, Najibullah Zadran, H Shahidi
All-Rounders: Z Akbar, S Ashraf, I Rahimi
Bowlers: Y Ahmadzai, F Malik, F Farooqi
BOS vs SG Dream11 Fantasy Team 2 [GRAND LEAGUE]:
Wicket-Keeper: I Rahimi
Batsmen: Najibullah Zadran, H Shahidi, U Ghani, F Zakhail
All-Rounders: Z Akbar, S Ashraf, A Zazai
Bowlers: Y Ahmadzai, F Malik, F Farooqi
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Najibullah-Zadran [PTs: 426, CR: 10]
- Zia-ur-Rehman Akbar [PTs: 454, CR: 9.5]
- Hashmatullah Shahidi [PTs: 456, CR: 10]
- Usman Ghani [PTs: 484, CR: 9.5]
BOS vs SG Squads
Farhan Zakhail, Hassan Eisakhel, Hashmatullah Shahidi(C), Afsar Zazai(WK), Samiullah Shinwari, Munir Ahmad(WK), Zia-ur-Rehman Akbar, Ahmad Zia, FazalHaq Farooqi, Abdul Rahman Rehmani, Saleem Safi, Abdul-Malik, Sadiqullah Totakhil, Sabawoon Banoori, Shahid Abdulrahimzai, Kamil Kakar, Shahzad, Samiullah Fazi, Bilal Sayeedi, Ainuddin Kakar, Suliman Safi, Hayatullah Nasiri, Mohammad Gul-I, Ibrahim Safi, Bilal Ahmad Tarin
Usman Ghani(C), Bahar Ali Shinwari, Najibullah-Zadran, Shawkat Zaman, Ishaq Rahimi(WK), Sharafuddin Ashraf, Ismat Alam, Ibrahim Abdulrahimzai, Fareed Malik, Yamin- Ahmadzai, Izharullahq Naveed, Taib Rahman, Naweed Ahmadzai, Nasratullah Zadran, Mohammad Yousuf, Tamim Surkhorodi, Zahid Sherzad, Abid Mohammadi, Pakhtoon Sarfaraz, Waris Khan, Batin Shah, Sajad Ibrahim, Asif Afridi, Zahidullah Salimi, Farhad Momand
According to Crickbee Experts SG will be expected to win this Match.