BEL vs POL Dream11 Fantasy Football, UEFA Nations League 2022. Match between Belshina Bobruisk vs Poland
BEL vs POL Match Preview:
UEFA Nations League will see Belshina Bobruisk facing off against Poland on Thursday, 09 June 2022 at 00:15 AM IST
In the last encounter, Belgium faced an embarrassing 4-1 defeat against the Netherlands and are currently standing at the bottom position on the points table.
Moreover, they succeeded to secure a win in 2 games from the last 5 encounters. On the other hand, Poland have beaten Wales 2-1 and are placed at the 2nd position on the points table. Poland succeeded to secure a win in 3 games from the last 5 encounters they played.
After examining the recent form and statistics of these two sides, away side Poland are the slight favorites to secure a win in the encounter but we can expect goals from both ends of the pitch.
|Match:||Belshina Bobruisk vs Poland, UEFA Nations League 2022|
|Date:||9th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||12:15 AM IST|
|Venue:||Stade Roi Baudouin, Brussels|
BEL vs POL Dream11 Team Updates:
- Simon Mignolet will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Thomas Meunier will be the Defender his team.
- Eden Hazard will be the Mid-Fielder
- Kamil Grabara will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Kamil Glik will be the Defender his team.
- Mateusz Klich will be the Mid-Fielder
Head To Head:
Belgium will play their match against Poland.
Belgium have played five matches, won two and lost one matches.
Poland have played five matches, won three and lost one matches.
- Belgium : 2(W) | 1(L) | 2(D)
- Poland : 3(W) | 1(L) | 1(D)
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
BEL vs POL Probable Playing 11:
- Simon Mignolet
- Toby Alderweireld
- Thomas Foket
- Arthur Theate
- Thorgan Hazard
- Leandro Trossard
- Axel Witsel
- Leander Dendoncker
- Dennis Praet
- Amadou Mvom Onana
- Michy Batshuayi
- Wojciech Szczesny
- Jan Bednarek
- Tomasz Kedziora
- Tymoteusz Puchacz
- Piotr Zielinski
- Karol Linetty
- Sebastian Szymanski
- Damian Szymanski
- Nicola Zalewski
- Robert Lewandowski
- Krzysztof Piatek
BEL vs POL Key Players:
- Robert Lewandowski: Polands forward has scored 9 goals along with 4 assists in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 4.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 77%. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Karol Swiderski: Polands forward has scored a goal in the UEFA Nations League. He has also scored 5 goals and claimed an assist in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 1.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 67%. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Kevin De Bruyne: Belgiums midfielder has scored 2 goals and 2 assists in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 2.5 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 82%. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Small League Picks:
BEL – Kevin De Bruyne [43 points], Toby Alderweireld [29 points]
POL – Tymoteusz Puchacz [36 points], Jacek Goralski [25 points]
Grand League Picks:
BEL – Thomas Meunier [4 points], Romelu Lukaku [4 points]
POL – Kamil Grabara [11 points], Mateusz Klich [12 points]
BEL vs POL Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Simon Mignolet
Defender: Dedryck Boyata, Timothy Castagne, Wout Faes
Mid-Fielder: Tymoteusz Puchacz, Sebastian Walukiewicz, Leander Dendoncker, Dennis Praet
Forward: Sebastian Szymanski, Krystian Bielik, Przemyslaw Placheta
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Thomas Meunier [PTs: 4, CR: 9]
- Piotr Zielinski [PTs: 20, CR: 9.5]
- Robert Lewandowski [PTs: 21, CR: 10]
- Kevin De Bruyne [PTs: 43, CR: 10]
According to Crickbee Experts, POL will be the clear favorite for the match.