AZJ vs SLO Dream11 Fantasy Football, UEFA Nations League 2022. Match between Azerbaijan vs Slovakia
AZJ vs SLO Match Preview:
Azerbaijan will take on Slovakia in UEFA Nations League on Friday, 10 June 2022 at 21:30 PM IST
In the last encounter, Azerbaijan played a 0-0 goalless draw against Belarus and are currently standing at the bottom position on the points table.
Moreover, they faced a defeat in 3 games from the last 5 encounters. On the other hand, Slovakia faced a 1-0 defeat against Kazakhstan and are placed at the 2nd position on the points table.
Slovakia succeeded to secure a win in 3 games from the last 5 encounters they played.
|Match:||Azerbaijan vs Slovakia, UEFA Nations League 2022|
|Date:||10th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||9:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Dalga Arena, Baku|
AZJ vs SLO Dream11 Team Updates:
- Shahruddin Mahammadaliyev will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Badavi Huseynov will be the Defender his team.
- Aleksey Isaev will be the Mid-Fielder
- Marek Rodak will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Peter Pekarik will be the Defender his team.
- Patrik Hrosovsky will be the Mid-Fielder
AZJ vs SLO Head to Head
AZJ – 2 Won
SLO – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
AZJ vs SLO Probable Playing 11:
- Emil Balayev
- Badavi Huseynov
- Anton Krivotsyuk
- Bahlul Mustafazada
- Azer Salahli
- Bakhtiyar Hasanalizada
- Celal Huseynov
- Emin Makhmudov
- Anatoliy Nuriev
- Cosqun Diniyev
- Qismat Aliyev
- Marek Rodak
- Milan Skriniar
- Martin Koscelnik
- Norbert Gyomber
- Lubomir Satka
- Juraj Chvatal
- Juraj Kucka
- Ondrej Duda
- Vladimir Weiss
- Robert Bozenik
- Ladislav Almasi
AZJ vs SLO Key Players:
- Albert Rusnak: Slovakias midfielder has scored 2 goals in the World Cup Qualifiers. Moreover he is a clearchoice for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Ivan Schranz: Slovakias forward has scored 2 goals in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 1.6 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 75%.
- Emin Mahmudov: Azerbaijans midfielder has scored 4 goals and an assist in the World CupQualifiers. He has an average of 1.2 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of80%.
Small League Picks:
AZJ – Eddy Israfilov [46 points], Emin Mahmudov [37 points]
SLO – Juraj Kucka [0 points], Lukas Haraslin [0 points]
Grand League Picks:
AZJ – Shahruddin Mahammadaliyev [3 points], Maksim Medvedev [17 points]
SLO – Marek Rodak [0 points], Lubomir Satka [0 points]
AZJ vs SLO Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Emil Balayev
Defender: Anton Krivotsyuk, Azer Salahli, Toral Bayramov, Martin Valjent, Vernon
Mid-Fielder: Richard, Albert Rusnak, Christian Herc
Forward: Namiq Alasgarov, Robert Bozenik
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Stanislav Lobotka [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Milan Skriniar [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Mahir Emreli [PTs: 18, CR: 9.5]
- Emin Mahmudov [PTs: 37, CR: 9.5]
According to Crickbee Experts, AZJ will be the clear favorite for the match.