Here we have to discuss AZJ vs KAZ Dream11 Prediction UEFA Nations League, Azerbaijan vs Kazakhstan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates. Fantasy Football Tips, UEFA Nations League, 22/23.
AZJ vs KAZ Match Details:
|Match:||Azerbaijan vs Kazakhstan, UEFA Nations League|
|Date:||25th September 2022|
|Kick-Off:||9:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Dalga Arena, Baku|
AZJ vs KAZ Match Previews:
Azerbaijan will square off against Kazakhstan in the upcoming round 6, Group 3 game of the UEFA Nations League C at Dalga Arena, Baku in Azerbaijan. In the last game, Azerbaijan have beaten Slovakia 2-1 and are currently standing at the 2nd position on the points table. On the other hand, Kazakhstan have also beaten Belarus 2-1 and arestanding at the top position on the points table. After examining the recent form and statistics of these two sides, away side Kazakhstan are the slight favorites to secure a win in this encounter but we can expect goals from both ends of the pitch.
POINTS TABLE – UEFA Nations League
AZJ vs KAZ Match Details:
Head to Head
AZJ – 1 Won
KAZ – 4 Won
Draw – 2
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
- Shahruddin Mahammadaliyev will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Badavi Huseynov will be the Defender his team.
- Eddy Israfilov will be the Mid-Fielder
- Igor Shatsky will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Nuraly Alip will be the Defender his team.
- Ramazan Orazov will be the Mid-Fielder
AZJ vs KAZ Probable Playing 11:
1.Shahruddin Mahammadaliyev, 2.Badavi Huseynov, 3.Abbas Huseynov, 4.Bahlul Mustafazade, 5.Celal Huseynov, 6.Emin Mahmudov, 7.Richard Almeida, 8.Eddy Israfilov, 9.Mahir Emreli, 10.Ramil Sheydaev, 11.Renat Dadashov
1.Igor Shatsky, 2.Nuraly Alip, 3.Aleksandr Marochkin, 4.Serhiy Malyi, 5.Mikhail Gabyshev, 6.Yan Vorogovskiy, 7.Askhat Tagybergen, 8.Ramazan Orazov, 9.Aslan Darabayev, 10.Abat Aymbetov, 11.Baktiyar Zaynutdinov
AZJ vs KAZ Key Players:
- Abat Aymbetov: Kazakhstans forward has scored 3 goals and claimed an assist in the UEFA Nations League this season. He has an average of 2.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 77. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your smallleague fantasy teams.
- Renat Dadasov: Azerbaijans forward has scored a goal in the UEFA Nations League this season. He has an average of 2.2 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 57. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Elkhan Astanov: Kazakhstans midfielder has scored a goal along with an assist in the UEFA Nations League this season. He has an average of 1.2 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 54. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Ramil Sheydaev: Azerbaijans forward has scored a goal in the UEFA Nations League this season. He has an average of 1.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 74. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
AZJ vs KAZ Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Shakhruddin Magomedaliyev
Defender: Hojjat Haghverdi, Toral Bayramov, Talgat Kusyapov, Marat Bystrov
Mid-Fielder: Emin Makhmudov, Askhat Tagybergen, Elkhan Astanov
Forward: Renat Dadashov, Ramil Sheydaev, Abat Aimbetov
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Serhiy Malyi [PTs: 42, CR: 8]
- Emin Mahmudov [PTs: 69, CR: 9]
- Aleksandr Marochkin [PTs: 78, CR: 7.5]
- Ramil Sheydaev [PTs: 84, CR: 7.5]
AZJ vs KAZ Squads
Shahruddin Mahammadaliyev(GK), Badavi Huseynov, Abbas Huseynov, Bahlul Mustafazade, Celal Huseynov, Emin Mahmudov, Richard Almeida, Eddy Israfilov, Mahir Emreli, Ramil Sheydaev, Renat Dadashov, Elvin Jafarguliyev, Filip Ozobic, Hojjat Haghverdi, Ozan Kokcu, Aleksey Isaev, Anatoli Nuriev, Musa Qurbanli, Emil Balayev(GK), Rustam Akhmedzade, Amin Seydiyev, Salahat Aghayev(GK), Qismat Aliyev, Toral Bayramov, Anton Krivotsyuk, Elvin Jamalov
Igor Shatsky(GK), Nuraly Alip, Aleksandr Marochkin, Serhiy Malyi, Mikhail Gabyshev, Yan Vorogovskiy, Askhat Tagybergen, Ramazan Orazov, Aslan Darabayev, Abat Aymbetov, Baktiyar Zaynutdinov, Bagdat Kairov, Elkhan Astanov, Timur Dosmagambetov, Adilet Sadybekov, Yeldos Akhmetov, Marat Bystrov, Temirlan Erlanov, Islambek Kuat, Artur Shushenachev, Talgat Kusyapov, Abylaikhan Zhumabek, Samat Zharynbetov, Mukhamedjan Seysen(GK), Bekkhan Shaizada(GK), Roman Murtazayev, Yuri Logvinenko
According to Crickbee Experts KAZ will be expected to win this Match.