AZJ vs BLR Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Footballs Tips and Player Report – UEFA Nations League 2022
AZJ vs BLR Dream11 Fantasy Football, UEFA Nations League 2022. Match between Azerbaijan vs Belarus
AZJ vs BLR Match Preview:
Azerbaijan will square off against Belarus in the upcoming round 4 of the UEFA Nations League C fixture at Dalga Arena, Baku in Azerbaijan.
In the last encounter, Azerbaijan faced a 1-0 defeat against Slovakia and are currently standing at the bottom position on the points table.
Moreover, they faced a defeat in 4 games from the last 5 encounters. On the other hand, Belarus played to a 1-1 draw against Kazakhstan and are placed at the 3rd position on the points table.
|Match:||Azerbaijan vs Belarus, UEFA Nations League 2022|
|Date:||13th June 2022|
|Kick-Off:||9:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||Dalga Arena, Baku|
AZJ vs BLR Dream11 Team Updates:
- Shahruddin Mahammadaliyev will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Bahlul Mustafazade will be the Defender his team.
- Richard Almeida will be the Mid-Fielder
- Egor Khatkevich will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Roman Begunov will be the Defender his team.
- Denis Grechikho will be the Mid-Fielder
Head to Head
AZJ – 2 Won
BLR – 3 Won
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
AZJ vs BLR Probable Playing 11:
- Emil Balayev
- Maksim Medvedev
- Badavi Huseynov
- Abbas Huseynov
- Anton Krivotsyuk
- Emin Makhmudov
- Eddy Israfilov
- Anatoliy Nuriev
- Renat Dadashov
- Mahir Emreli
- Pavel Pavlyuchenko
- Denis Polyakov
- Syarhey Palitsevich
- Maksim Shvetsov
- Roman Begunov
- Artem Bykov
- Pavel Sedko
- Valeri Gromyko
- Aleksandr Selyava
- Max Ebong
- Andrey Solovey
AZJ vs BLR Key Players:
- Emin Mahmudov: Azerbaijans midfielder has scored 4 goals and claimed an assist in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 1.2 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 80%.
- Pavel Sedko: Belarus midfielder has scored a goal in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has anaverage of 1.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 71%.
- Azer Salahli: Azerbaijans defender has scored a goal in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has an average of 0.4 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 85%.
AZJ vs BLR Dream11 Fantasy Team:
Goal-Keeper: Emil Balayev
Defender: Maksim Medvedev, Badavi Huseynov, Denis Polyakov, Maksim Shvetsov
Mid-Fielder: Emin Makhmudov, Richard, Artem Bykov, Pavel Sedko
Forward: Renat Dadashov, Max Ebong
- Dzmitry Podstrelaw [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Max Ebong [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Ramil Sheydaev [PTs: 16, CR: 9]
- Azer Salahli [PTs: 49, CR: 8.5]
According to Crickbee Experts, BLR will be the clear favorite for the match.